Healthie's Reports Feature makes it easy for providers to:
- Pull client information and track key activity
- Analyze metrics and health outcomes
- Run analyses on appointments (no-show rates, most common appointment types, etc)
- Track payments, bank transfers, Superbills, and CMS 1500 data.
- For organizations: understand individual and aggregate provider performance, track CMS 1500 claims and status by provider, organize accounting by provider
Screenshot of Healthie's Reporting Tab:
What happens when you download a report?
Relevant data will appear in a .CSV file format for you to download and analyze.
How can you leverage Healthie reports in your business?
Here are six common use cases of Healthie's reporting:
- Corporate Wellness: Tracking client data and outcomes to share with employers and human resources departments. Metrics tracked is fully customizable, and common fields include weight, BMR, health education (Scales of 1-10), engagement levels and participation in webinars and courses.
- Engagement in a concierge plan: See how active clients are in terms of client logging, messaging, and relate these to outcomes.
- Goal achievement: Use the Client Activity (Goals, Log-ins, Posts) to assess how client's are achieving their goals
- Group Practice Billing: Download data around your appointments, tie that into out-of-pocket and insurance billing, assess performance, and track Superbills / CMS 1500s.
- Quizzes and surveys: Leveraging Healthie's Intake Form System and custom auto-scoring feature, build quizzes and download results to get feedback and assess performance.
- Downloading client e-mails for newsletters: Want to send a monthly newsletter to your clients? Download this report.
Can I add / customize fields in my reports?
Yes, please Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to add fields that you currently do not see in Data & Reporting. We can generate custom reports and fields for you.
Want help with data analysis of your reports?
Healthie offers advanced reporting and data analysis - most commonly to group practices, corporate wellness providers, grocery stores, and other organizations. Please Contact Us: email@example.com if you'd like to discuss your business's specific needs.
What's coming up next with Healthie's Reports Feature?
We are working hard to roll out a feature that will allow you to filter reports and entries by date, as well as additional filters by which to analyze data. Stay tuned.