Keap (InfusionSoft) and Healthie
Healthie integrates with Keap (InfusionSoft) as a CRM tool for client engagement and retention.
Note: This feature is currently available as an add-on to our Plus Plan members and above. An add-on fee applies. If you're interested in enabling this integration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Overview of Integration
Healthie makes it easy for providers who use Keap (InfusionSoft) as their CRM to tag information between the two platforms. With this integration, your contacts in Keap (InfusionSoft) can be tagged according to certain actions taken in the Healthie platform. This specifically includes
- A tag can be applied when a client books an appointment within the Healthie platform, it will tag this client in your InfusionSoft CRM
- Integration will automatically add your Healthie patient demographics into IFS (E-mail, phone number, date of birth, name), as you update them in Healthie.
How the Keap (InfusionSoft) + Healthie integration works:
- Patient demographic info is sent from Healthie to Keap. Healthie does not pull in data from Keap (Healthie just pushes data to Keap).
- When you add a patient to Healthie, they will be pushed to Keap (even before booking an appointment). For further clarification, data transfers from Healthie to Keap when a client is added or their information is updated.
- Organization needs to create necessary tags within Keap. To set up tags, you'd need to let Healthie know the Appointment Type and corresponding tag you want to apply by emailing email@example.com. Please note that only 1 tag per Appointment Type can be applied.
- Organization lets Healthie know what tags should be applied to the client based on the type of appointment booked.
- From there, when Keap sees an appointment booked for a certain client, it tags that client with the appropriate tags. Client tags are only added or updated when an appointment is booked. (not when cancelled, rescheduled, etc.)
At this time, it is not possible to automatically apply tags based on purchases. It is also not possible to use a phone number purchased through Keap for SMS messages out of Healthie.
How to set up Keap (InfusionSoft) & Healthie Integration
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to set this up on your account (available for Plus and above, additional fees apply).
- Once you are authenticated by email@example.com, go to https://gethealthie.com/auth_infusionsoft to connect Healthie and Keap (InfusionSoft).
- If you have any questions about how to do this, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org