Forgot password? Link to reset
You can reset your password by clicking the "Forgot my Password" button on the Healthie Log In page. This link works for both providers and clients. The reset password email expires after 24 hours.
Here is the link, if you'd like to copy and paste: https://gethealthie.com/users/password/forgot
Accessing the reset password link
- After entering your e-mail address, if your e-mail address exists in the system, you will receive an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.
- Please click on the link in that e-mail, and you will be able to access your account.
- If you do not receive this e-mail in your inbox, please check your promotions or spam folder(s).
- The reset password email expires after 24 hours, and you will need to request a new password reset link.
Password strength requirements
Healthie uses a password strength algorithm to ensure that passwords generated through the system meet specific criteria, as outlined in: https://github.com/bdmac/strong_password
Specifically, Healthie passwords must be:
- At least 8 characters
- Uppercase and lowercase letters
- Numbers and/or Punctuation marks
If your password is being rejected even if you meet the above criteria, it is because you are using a password that is considered common and not strong enough. We would recommend in that instance, choosing a different password.