Deep Dive: Metrics Report
The Metrics reports allows you to download details of Metrics (both default and custom) input Healthie by providers and clients.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Accessing Metrics Report
- Navigate to reports
- Click on Your Metrics Reports and Organization Client's Metrics
- Scroll to the top of the page and you will see a green bar
- Select the "Generated Reports Link" (you might need to refresh the page after a few minutes if it does not appear immediately."
- Click the three dots next the csv in documents and click download.
Best practices in using Metrics Report
This report can be used to see a client's progression over a custom time frame. For each metric, you can see the the date it was input and the number input.
This is great for:
- Seeing a birds eye view of the progress your clients are making with their various metric goals.
- Filtering the report to see how specific groups you are working with are doing with specific metrics
- Tracking wellness challenges you are running with clients
- Looking at where a client started and seeing how far they've come!