Deep dive: Intake forms & charting template pull
Healthie enables you to download the raw data that is completed as part of intake forms, charting forms, and program forms. This is a highly flexible feature, useful for business analyses spanning:
- Health outcomes
- Program efficacy
- Client satisfaction
- Sources of referrals
- Medication analysis
- Survey responses
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Downloading an intake form / charting form / program form report
Step 1: Forms > Form Builder
Step 2: Select Form you'd like to download responses for. Click "Options" > "Download Form Responses"
Step 3: You will see a banner indicating that your download (CSV file) is being prepared.
Step 4: Click on the "Generated Reports" folder within your Documents platform, and you'll be able to download this report.
Considerations and best practices
Within the downloaded CSV file:
- Each form field should be represented as its own column, starting in Column B
- All fields that ever existed in the form (across all clients & versions of the form) will appear across the columns. If you make edits to your form, old responses will still appear.
- Questions will appear in Row 1
- Each form response by a client will be represented as its own row, and the client's name will appear in Column A
- Column B will show the date that the client completed the form response
- "Signed" will appear if the client added a signature
- Some field types will not be included in the CSV: read_only, labels, videos, documents (attachments), and folders