Deep Dive: Client Activity Report
You can pull a detailed Client Activity report under the reports section in Healthie.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Benefits of the Client Activity Report
This report is designed to show you how active your clients have been on the platform. There are two versions of this report available, one for your individual provider account, and the Organization Client Activity Report for entire team's to run analyses.
This is valuable for:
- Observing which clients are very active on the platform, and identifying those that would benefit from pro-active outreach by our team
- Looking at number of client logins, goals posted, entries logged, metrics, last login for client, and more.
- Running analysis on client engagement & activity through the platform, which can be use for operational and marketing purposes
Accessing the Client Activity Report
- Navigate to Reports
- Click on Client Activity (and/or Organization Client Activity)
- Click on the "Generated Reports" Link at the top of your screen
- Click the three dots next the csv in Documents and click download.