Client initiated chargeback
If your client initiates a chargeback, which means that they are disputing the services received from you, you will need to take action to prove that a charge is valid, or risk having the payment deducted from your transfers received.
The most common reasons for a charge back include:
- The cardholder doesn't recognize this charge and reported it as fraudulent (Payments processed via Healthie show your business name and/or the Package name).
- The cardholder believes that services were not actually received
- The cardholder cancelled services and this is therefore an unauthorized charge.
If your client initiates a chargeback for a payment processed via Healthie, you will receive an e-mail notification with next steps that you will need to take.
- If this is confusion on your client's part, we'll recommend you reach out to your client to have them call their bank to withdraw the chargeback, and email email@example.com with written evidence that it is withdrawn.
- If the service was rendered, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org a signed agreement or other evidence of service provided.
- If you accept the chargeback, please let us know by e-mailing email@example.com