Fitbit and Healthie
Healthie syncs with client Fitbit devices to automatically pull Health metrics into their client profiles, for you as a provider to view within their Healthie accounts.
This article contains information on:
- How clients can sync their Fitbit device and where to view metrics pulled
- How clients can un-sync their Fitbit devices
- Information on the Fitbit-Healthie Sync & best practices
How clients can sync their Fitbit device and where to view metrics pulled
Fitbit will pull the following data into Healthie: Weight (including from Fitbit scales), workouts, and physical activity. Data will be entered into a client's Healthie's Journal and visible on your feed.
Here is Healthie's Client Guide to syncing with Fitbit devices, which we encourage you to share with your clients.
How clients can un-sync their Fitbit devices
If you'd like assistance with un-syncing a Fitbit device on behalf of a client, please contact our Support: email@example.com
Information on the Fitbit-Healthie Sync & best practices
- Fitbit will sync data onto Healthie once a day, every day in the morning.
- After your client syncs their Fitbit with Healthie, entries will take 24 hours to first appear.
- If there are day lapses between entries, it means that the client did not wear their Fitbit, or that FitBit did not record the data to their online servers.