Browsers compatible with Healthie
Healthie is accessible on all major browsers that support HIPAA-compliance and security measures.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Healthie is compatible with the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge 38.14393.0.0 or higher
- Google Chrome 53.0.2785 or higher
- Safari 10.0.602.1.50 or higher
- Firefox 58.0 or higher
This is rare, but there may be instances in which a browser will block custom fonts in a browser, so all fonts show up as Times New Roman or another default font chosen by the browser. In this instance, we recommend:
- Use a different browser
- Follow the steps below to enable custom fonts
Depending on how Internet Explorer security settings are set, you might receive a warning every time a page accesses an embedded font. Although your security level settings can easily be modified, you should first access the Internet Explorer online help and read the sections discussing security.
The Font Download security setting allows you to control the behavior of this dialog box for each security zone. For more information, see URL Security Zones.
- On the View menu, click Options and then click the Security tab.
- Select Custom and click Settings.
- Scroll to the Downloads section.
- Change the Font Download setting from Prompt to Enable.