Healthie Product Roadmap
At Healthie, we're committed to equipping health and wellness providers with the best tools to grow their business and build better relationships with clients. We work hard every day to continue building our web and mobile platform in order to achieve this mission.
This Product Roadmap shows you what we're currently planning to build, designing, and building. Our goal in sharing this roadmap is to communicate forthcoming updates to the platform and provide transparency in what you can expect over the coming months.
A couple of notes:
- Our priorities may change, and we'll update this list as frequently as we can.
- The items below are what our team considers *major* changes to the platform. We make regular updates (i.e., release dozens of smaller updates and fixes each month) to the web and mobile platform in addition to what's outlined below, and we make our best effort to include these in specific release notes.
- We will add detail to items below as we finalize designs and scope of upgrades.
Currently in Development
- Credits: Upgrades to the Client Credit System within Healthie, along with the ability to turn "Credit" tracking off for your account
- Redesign of Healthie's Reports with dashboards that will provide key data and insights into your business performance.
- Ability to create Custom Reports
- Ability to better track sources of clients and client satisfaction
- E-Rx: E-Rx - if you are interested in being notified when this is made available, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line E-Rx
- Enhancements to the calendar sync between Healthie & Google Cal, iCal, and Outlook
- Ability to customize which appointment types are visible on a group level
- Updates to sharing links for appointments
- Insurance: Ability to set favorite ICD-10, CPT-codes, and preferred insurance policies
- Meal Planning: Integration with a meal planning partner. If you are interested in being notified when this is made available, please e-mail email@example.com with the subject line "Meal Planning"
- Upgrades to the Healthie Form Building experience
- Intake forms on the Mobile App
- Packages / Payments: Improvements for understanding failed payment reasons and automatic alerts for client payment issues (such as expiring credit cards)
- Chat: Ability to customize the message shown to clients when chat has been disabled.
- Nutrient Tracking: Nutrient data tracking as part of food journaling. Learn more
- Care Plan Templates: Ability to review and manage your Care Plan Templates from a centralized place
- April 2021 Release Notes
- March 2021 Release Notes
- February 2021 Release Notes
- January 2021 Release Notes
- December 2020 Release Notes
- November 2020 Release Notes
- October 2020 Release Notes
- September 2020 Release Notes
- August 2020 Release Notes
- July 2020 Release Notes
Have a feature request for our team?
You can share your requests by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by adding/voting for your requests on Feature Upvote.