Healthie Product Roadmap
At Healthie, we're committed to equipping health and wellness providers with the best tools to grow their business and build better relationships with clients. We work hard every day to continue building our web and mobile platform in order to achieve this mission.
This Product Roadmap shows you what we're currently planning to build, designing, and building. Our goal in sharing this roadmap is to communicate forthcoming updates to the platform and provide transparency in what you can expect over the coming months.
A couple of notes:
- Our priorities may change, and we'll update this list as frequently as we can.
- The items below are what our team considers *major* changes to the platform. We make regular updates (i.e., release dozens of smaller updates and fixes each month) to the web and mobile platform in addition to what's outlined below, and we make our best effort to include these in specific release notes.
- We will add detail to items below as we finalize designs and scope of upgrades.
Currently in Development
- Credits: Upgrades to the Client Credit System within Healthie, along with the ability to turn "Credit" tracking off for your account
- Automations & Workflows:
- Ability to save commonly used phrases in Smart Phrases for easy re-use in Chat and Charting
- Public provider profiles to share on your social media and newsletters, for clients to book with you
- Redesign of Healthie's Reports with dashboards that will provide key data and insights into your business performance.
- Ability to better track sources of clients and client satisfaction
- Enhancements to the calendar sync between Healthie & Google Cal, iCal, and Outlook
- Ability to customize which appointment types are visible on a group level
- Ability for a client to Check Into an in-person appointment
- Ability to set favorite ICD-10, CPT-codes, and preferred insurance policies
- Updates to Healthie's Superbill template
- Upgrades to the Healthie Form Building experience
- Ability for clients to log Medication History on intake forms, and for results to populate on Client Profile
- Ability to archive forms
- Packages / Payments:
- Ability to add multiple line items to an Invoice
- Ability to pause a recurring payment
- Ability to control which packages are visible to certain groups
- Ability to add Sales Tax to a Package
- Improvements for understanding failed payment reasons and automatic alerts for client payment issues (such as expiring credit cards)
- Updates to Invoice Templates
- Groups: Ability to have clients in > 1 group, tag clients
- Ability to share Programs with other Providers
- Care Plans:
- Ability to Set a Care Plan for a Client Group
- Ability to customize the message shown to clients when chat has been disabled.
- Ability to send an audio / voice message in Chat
- Ability to set custom times for goal reminders
- Nutrient Database v2:
- Barcode scanning for food items
- Ability to add custom food items & meals via the Mobile app (currently live on web)
- Ability to have clients log Water as an Entry via the Mobile app (currently live on web)
- Ability to have clients log Poop as an Entry via the Mobile app (currently live on web)
- Nutrient Database v2:
- August 2021 Release Notes
- July 2021 Release Notes
- June 2021 Release Notes
- May 2021 Release Notes
- April 2021 Release Notes
- March 2021 Release Notes
- February 2021 Release Notes
- January 2021 Release Notes
Have a feature request for our team?
You can share your requests by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by adding/voting for your requests on Feature Upvote.