February 2021: Release Notes
Platform release notes: February 2021. Learn what new changes to the Healthie platform and mobile app that both providers and clients can expect to see. With new releases each week, make the most of Healthie's new features by bookmarking this help article and checking back frequently!
- Client experience with Programs
- Mobile Release 2.2.2021
- New Insurance Settings & Features
- Appointment rescheduling / cancellation time limits
- Chat Updates
- Bulk Edit Clients' Group
- Reposition Video Screen During Telehealth Call
- Indicator for Linked Client Accounts
- Redesign of Log In page
- New Form: Photo ID
- Add Multiple Payment Cards to a Client Profile
- Additional Updates
- Past & Planned Updates
Client experience with Programs
As clients navigate Programs, they will now be able to see what else is included in the Program, including forthcoming modules.
- Link to share with clients: Introduction: Programs
Mobile Release 2.2.2021
A new release on mobile has gone live for improve capability and experience on the mobile app, including:
- Ability for clients to switch their camera between front-facing and rear-facing when logging a photo
- When booking a group appointment, client's will only see the contact-type option available for the appointment (ie. Video Call)
- Improvements to the calendar display & performance for provider accounts
- Easier client navigation & experience when logging a metric
- Additional minor improvements & bug fixes
New Insurance Settings & Features
You can now enable or disable insurance capabilities within your account, including:
- Ability to track insurance authorization within a client's profile
- Ability to create CMS1500 claims
- Ability to create Superbills
- Office Ally direct claim submission
Note: if you disable insurance settings AFTER creating a claim or Superbill, no client data will be lost. You'll have the ability to enable these settings once again, and can review past created forms.
You now have the option to set certain insurance policies as " Accepted Policies". Accepted Policies, or payers that you are currently in-network with, will show up at the top of your CMS 1500 Claim Form and when editing Client Insurance Information. Moreover, Clients will see your Accepted Policies when selecting their Insurance Plan on the Insurance Form.
Appointment cancellation / rescheduling time limits
You are now able to set a cancellation / rescheduling time limit that sets restrictions on when a client can cancel and/or reschedule an appointment with you. This is helpful if you want to prevent last-minute changes in your schedule, and/or require your clients to reach out to you to make last minute changes. This will also make it easier to help you enforce cancellation policies. More information here.
Ability to schedule chat messages
With our latest update, providers now have the ability to schedule a chat message. Pre-write messages to your client(s) and set a date/time for your message to send. Conveniently review all of your scheduled messages within Chat.
Ability to see if client has "read" a provider's chat
As a provider, when you send a chat to a client, you'll now see an indicator for when the client has "seen" (ergo read) your message. This happens when a client loads the chat message when logged into their client portal on the web or mobile app. Learn more about Healthie Chat here.
- Note: Clients will NOT see this notification at this time. Only providers will be able to see if clients/recipients have viewed their message)
Bulk Edit Clients' Group
Select multiple clients from your client list, and easily move them to a new client group. When more than one client is selected, a menu will appear at the bottom of your client list > "Change Group"
Note: When the group of a client changes, they continue to have access to forms and documents that they currently have access to, in addition to any new forms and documents that are included in client's new group. Learn more about Client Groups.
Reposition Video Screen During Telehealth Call
When launching a Healthie telehealth session (not Zoom call) you'll now see the option to move the video display screen (when the screen is in the small size). This will allow you to conveniently navigate the screen.
Click the reposition button on the top-right corner of the video box once your session is launched. You can now freely move the video box, click to reposition it elsewhere.
Indicator For Linked Client Accounts
As part of an ongoing series of updates to improve support for families, Healthie allows you to link client accounts. You'll now see an indicator that an account is linked to another, both from your Client List and from a Client's Profile. Hovering over the "Linked" icon will show the details about who the client account is linked to, and what the relationship is. Learn more.
Redesign of Log In Page
You'll notice a new design when:
- Logging in
- Resetting password
- Creating password
When you now log into Healthie, you'll see a more intuitive design, and easier support for creating or resetting your password. This design is also improved when accessing Healthie from the web browser on mobile devices.
New Form: Photo ID
You can now request clients to fill out a Photo ID form, or add it to an Intake Flow to obtain automatically. This form is automatically available within all provider accounts. Learn more
Add Multiple Payment Cards to a Client Profile
Within Healthie, you can now add multiple payment cards to store on file, including FSA or HSA cards. This can be particularly useful if you'd like to set the default card as an FSA/HSA card but have a personal credit card on file as back-up. To add a payment card manually to a client's profile:
- Navigate to your client's profile > Financials
- Select "Add Card"
- Add in the payment details including type (personal, HSA, FSA), card number, expiration & CVC
- Indicate if you'd like this card to be the default payment method > Save Card
- Updates to Healthie's Client Credits feature that shows details as to why Negative Credits may exist for a client's charges
- Added BMI as a Smart Field within the Form Builder
- Ability to view more details on a payment transfer within your Payments Dashboard
- Ability to update Financial and Business Information within Healthie Settings
- Client's "Timezone" will now display in their Quick Profile
- Ability to multi-select archived clients
Past and Planned Updates
View all updates from last month here.
See planned product updates on our Product Roadmap.
Have a feature request for our team? You can share your requests by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by adding/voting for your requests on Feature Upvote.