Create a QR Code with your packages and sessions
Using Healthie's Sharing Links for Calendar and Packages, you can create a QR Code which makes it easy for prospective clients to learn about your services, book a session, and/or purchase a package from you.
QR Code: Overview:
A QR Code is a machine readable label. In the context of Healthie, it can enable clients to quickly scan an image, using a mobile device camera, and be sent to a unique URL of your choosing. Clients, or prospective clients, can then be guided to a specific action, e.g., to purchase a package, book a session, or log into your online portal.
Examples of where to place your QR code:
- Handouts / brochures that market your business (you can share these in your local community, with referring providers, etc
- Business card
- It is often easier and faster for clients to quickly scan a QR code from their phone, versus typing in your website or a URL, if they are learning about your services. This would be the case, for example, if they came across a physical handout or brochure
- It is similarly easier and faster for office staff / referring providers to scan a QR code to register prospective clients from a mobile device, and enabling client to sign up for a session / purchase a package from you, as opposed to typing in a URL.
Additional use cases for a QR Code:
- Embed links to purchase a package / book a session
- Link to your website
- Existing clients: URL to Sign into the Web Portal or Mobile App
- URL for Web Portal Log In: https://secure.gethealthie.com/users/sign_in?target_url=/
- URL for Mobile app (iOS): https://apps.apple.com/us/app/healthie/id1112029170
- URL for Mobile app (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.healthie.app.healthie&hl=en_US&gl=US