Share a client package
Client Packages within Healthie allows you to curate the services you offer and create sharable links (that can be embedded onto your website, shared on newsletters and on social media, or sent directly to a client). Share all of your packages, or customize which packages you share with a single link.
Practice use cases for this feature:
This article walks through the process of choosing how you share and showcase client packages
- Groups and organizations can create a link for specific provider(s) and which packages are associated with these team members
- If you want to show different packages on different pages of your website, you can create multiple links (embed codes or share links)
- When promoting a select few packages, you can customize the link so clients will only show these spotlight packages
- When working with different client-populations, you may want to share *specific* packages with each group (ie. deselect your weight loss packages when sending an eating disorder client a packages link)
How to share a package
To share a package navigate to billing>client packages and click "Share"
There are two different options of how to share your package with clients. If you're part of a multi-provider practice, you'll have the option to select which provider you'd like the package share link to be associated with.
1. Get code to embed your package into your website. With the first share option, you’ll be able to copy “embed” code, which can then be used to incorporate your package as part of your webpage. Clients will then be able to purchase your package and book their appointment directly through your website. This offers convenient booking and will automatically create a client account within your Healthie platform.
2. Get a sharing link. For convenient sharing of your package, you can select the second tab within the share screen to copy the "Sharing Link” (as opposed to the embed code). When you share this link and clients click on it, it will show your package in a web browser tab. They can then continue to follow the steps for filling out their billing information and book their appointments.
Some ways you can use the share link to connect with clients:
- Link a button on your website
- Send in an email blast
- Post on social media
- Include in a digital newsletter
- Send directly to a client via Healthie Chat or email
What do the links look like from the client's end?
Once a client clicks on your package link, they'll easily be able to enter their information including name, email, phone number and credit card to purchase your package. If the client is not yet have a Healthie account, an account will automatically be created for them. If a client already has a Healthie account, purchasing a package will associate the package with their existing account, as long as they enter the same email address when purchasing the package as is used for their Healthie account.
If you've associated any groups with your client package, your new client will be taken through the intake flow and associated paperwork you've attached. Clients will automatically receive email confirmations of their package purchase and be taken through the onboarding experience you've set up.
Existing clients can log in to their Healthie account to purchase a package. They'll see available packages that you've made visible to clients under the "Billing" icon on the Healthie website. For packages you've kept hidden, you can send the link directly to a client for them to purchase, or you can charge them for a package from your end.