Share a Single Client Package
Client Packages within Healthie allow you to curate the services you offer and share these with clients. There are multiple ways that you can advertise your package offerings, including on your website, in newsletters and on social media, or sent directly to a specific client.
Healthie makes it easy to create sharable links (that can be embedded or sent as a link). You are also able to share all of our packages at once, or share some / just one package at a time with a single link. Embed codes and sharing links can be created for a single package or multiple packages. This article covers sharing options for a single package.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Get an embed code or sharing URL for a single package
To share a single package, Navigate to Billing > Client Packages > Find Single Package > Share
Embed codes vs sharing links
1. Add to Website (Embed):
Embed code is added to the HTML of a website to have content displayed from an external source. In this case, Healthie is the external source, and your package(s) are the content. Clients are able to view your package details and get them directly from within this embed.
Copying this "embed" code will generate code that can be placed on your website, built-into your webpage. Clients are then able to purchase your package and book an appointment directly through your website, and a client account will automatically be created in your Healthie platform. This code shows just 1 package, and is distinct from pulling all packages to add onto your website.
- If you have a website designer, you can discuss with them which option will best fit your website, the embed or sharing link URL.
- If you are using WordPress, please make sure that you have a maximum of 1 bracket in your URL embedded link, otherwise WordPress may break your link. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance with this.
2. Sharing Link:
Links can be included in emails, chat messages, social media, on buttons within a website, and anywhere else that a link can be placed. A package sharing link is a quick way to direct someone to view your package details and get them directly from within a webpage that’s hosted by Healthie.
If you would like to share a package on a newsletter, social media post, or as a button on your website, select the "Sharing Link" tab. This generates a clickable URL that will show your package in a web browser tab. Clients are prompted to follow steps for filling out their billing information to purchase the package, and book a session.
This URL shows just 1 package. If you'd like a single URL to show multiple, but not all packages, follow these instructions.
Client experience with packages
When a client clicks on your package link, they'll be able to enter their information including name, email, phone number and credit card to purchase your package. If the client is not yet have a Healthie account, an account will automatically be created for them. If a client already has a Healthie account, purchasing a package will associate the package with their existing account, as long as they enter the same email address when purchasing the package as is used for their Healthie account.
Some things to note:
- If a package contains appointment(s) - your client will be prompted to book one appointment while purchases their package. This will ensure that your new client will have at least 1 appointment on the schedule & has paid for they package.
- If a package contains lab order(s) - your client will be prompted to book their appointment at a local Quest labs site to have a blood draw done. You can find more information on your client's experience with labs.
- If a package contains program(s) - your client will automatically be enrolled in the program they've purchased with the package. If the program has not started yet (ie. start date is in the future) then they will see the program within their "Programs" tab of Healthie, but the content will be locked. If they've joined a rolling-start program, then content will become available to your client at the cadence you've indicated. Learn more about fixed start & rolling start programs.
- If a package is priced as "Free" - your client will not be prompted to enter a credit card in order to complete the package order. Learn more about creating a free package.
- Subscription packages - Healthie enables you to create packages with recurring payments. At the time of purchase, your client will make the initial payment in the amount you've indicated. Subsequent payments will automatically charge at the frequency you've selected (ie. weekly, monthly, etc) according to the date/time your client made their initial package purchase. So if a client purchased a package with monthly recurring subscriptions on 3/14 @ 8am then you can expect the next charge to occur on 4/14 @ 8am.
- Client groups & intake flows - if you've associated any Groups with your client package, your client will be taken through the intake flow you've attached with this group. Clients will automatically receive email confirmations of their package purchase and be taken through the onboarding experience you've set up.
Existing clients can log in to their Healthie account on web or mobile to purchase a package directly through their account. They'll see available packages that you've made visible to clients under the "Billing" icon on the Healthie website. For packages you've kept hidden, you can send the link directly to a client for them to purchase, or you can charge them directly for a package.
Use cases for sharing a single package
- Link a button on your website if you want to maintain longer descriptions of each package on your website
- Send in an email blast promoting a specific package
- Post on social media
- Include a highlighted package in a digital newsletter
- Send directly to a client via Healthie Chat or email after you have spoken with them
- Share a package in an intake form
Provider example sharing a package via a sharing link > Buy now button links to a Healthie package purchasing link
Provider example sharing a package via an embed code (with multiple packages included -- which is optional)
- The option to show/remove the embed package title (where it says "Package" above the left-hand side)
- Ability to choose a custom color
- Ability to show/remove the package image
To change the main color utilize with the sharing link, click in the "Primary Color" field. Either select a new color, or enter a hex code for your desired color. The live preview will automatically update with your preferences.
Group Practices & Organizations
If you have multiple providers in your business, you can create a link specific to certain providers and certain packages. Learn more.
If your business is interested in custom branding for your embed codes, please email us email@example.com to discuss.