Insurance Authorization Tracker
Healthie's Authorization Units Tracker enables you to track:
- A Client's authorization number,
- # of authorized visits approved for a client
- # of authorized visits used
- Effective start/end date
This is useful for any provider / organization that is looking to submit claims on behalf of a client to insurance. As an additional benefit, the Insurance Authorization Tracker is connected to Healthie's Calendar, and the number of visits used and number of visits remaining will automatically update based on a client's scheduled appointments.
This article walks through:
- Enabling the Insurance Authorization Tracker
- Editing information for a particular client
- Automations with regards to expired sessions
Enabling the Insurance Authorization Tracker
Calendar > More > Appointment Settings and scroll to "Authorization Units"
Editing information for a particular client
Client > Overview > Insurance Authorization > Edit > Add information
Automations with regards to expired sessions
If sessions have expired, Healthie's insurance authorization tracker will alert you that there have been unused sessions.