Getting Started: Healthie Calendar
Healthie's calendar was designed specifically to meet the needs, nuances, and special considerations needed for a health and wellness business. This overview walks through the fundamentals of setting up your calendar, and taking advantage of over 35 custom settings you can enable / disable to meet your business's specific needs.
Get started with Healthie's calendar in six steps:
- Set appointment types to indicate the sessions / services that you offer (e.g., Initial Consultation, 90 minutes, available in-person and virtual) enable / disable a client to book this session, and indicate whether it's an individual / group session Learn more
- Establish appointment settings to add locations, text / e-mail appointment confirmations and reminders, a color scheme for your calendar, add a buffer in between appointments, etc. Learn more
- Set up your default availability to enable clients to book (or request to book) sessions with you (which can be shown on your website) Learn more
- Sync Healthie with iCal, Google, and Outlook Calendars to pull / push events from other calendars that you use Learn more
- Tie appointment sessions to client packages to charge for appointments that you offer Learn more
- Add your calendar / packages to your website for clients to discover, book, and purchase your sessions, and be automatically added to your workflow Learn more
From there, you'll be all set to add an appointment! You can create one-time or recurring appointment sessions, and you'll be prompted to do so within the pop up module when you select "Add an appointment" on your calendar screen.