E-Rx and Healthie
Healthie offers a E-Rx integration with Dosespot which enables clinical providers to prescribe medications electronically on behalf of their patients.
With Healthie's E-Rx feature, providers can:
- Manage and create prescription orders for clients
- Enter Rx information into a client's profile within Healthie
- Select a client's pharmacy of choice (currently limited to the US)
- Securely transmit Rx orders to client's pharmacy of choice
- Enable the pharmacy to fill the medication
- Print prescriptions for a patient
E-Rx add-on information
Healthie has partnered with DoseSpot and Surescripts to offer E-prescribing capabilities to our clinics that prescribe medications.
There is an additional fee of $40 / month per prescribing provider for our standard E-Rx add-on, which covers an unlimited number of prescription orders. There is no fee for Proxy members, who can view information and create prescriptions, but cannot send them to pharmacies
- Note: If you prescribe Controlled Substances, you will require our EPCS E-Rx add-on, which comes with an additional fee (+$20 / month / provider). Please e-mail email@example.com if you would like to initiate this process.
To get started, please complete the E-Rx Application Form to verify your professional credentials with Dosespot and Surescripts.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail once your application has been approved and E-Rx has been enabled on your account. This process typically takes 7-14 business days.