Import Content From Chart Note into a Care Plan
Healthie's Care Plans feature enables providers and organizations to apply common protocols and methods of care to clients, while still facilitating the customization/personalization that may happen on a per-client basis. Within a Care Plan, you can add wellness recommendations, upload documents for clients to access, automatically set goals, and more.
When adding a recommendation to a Care Plan, specific information can be imported from a client's chart note, directly into the Care Plan. This allows providers to streamline workflows, when sharing personalized post-session treatment & care recommendations with clients.
To import information from a chart note into a Care Plan:
1. Edit or create a new Care Plan > Add Recommendation
2. Tab over to "Import from chart note"
3. From the drop-down, locate the chart note that you'd like to important information from
4. Select the field from that note/form > once this information pulls in, you can make any needed revisions
5. Click the "Add Recommendation" button to save your recommendation
Note: Care Plans are not live until they are activated.