Data for an Account Audit or Review
As part of our security and privacy requirements, and for your business's protection, Healthie keeps detailed audit logs of every action taken within the platform.
There may be an instance in which you need to view detailed audit logs of particular actions taken by your team and/or your clients. Common reasons for this include:
- Third party requesting detailed logs
- Personnel questions or issues
- Insurance Audit
Self Export Data for an Audit
Many of the data that may be requested by an auditor can be self-exported from Healthie by an account admin.
- Follow the steps outlined here to export client data such as charting notes, documents, and client activity reports.
- Leverage Healthie's Reporting tool to download Payment Reports, CMS 1500 claims details, Client Lists, and more.
- Export CMS 1500 claims as TXT files or PDFs as needed for an insurance audit.
Request Specific Audit Information
Healthie can help you pull additional account information on actions like:
- Timing of when actions were taken (e.g., Documents were added to the Platform, Program was modified)
- Team members who accessed specific pages within the Portal
On our Organization Plan, we can also coordinate with you to display specific audit events. You can also leverage the API to pull additional events.
If you have a specific audit request, please Contact Us (email@example.com) and we can coordinate on next steps to help you out.