Overview of Healthie Reports
Healthie's Reports makes it easy for organizations to pull information related to:
- Client information & activity
- Client metrics & health outcomes
- Appointment history and statuses (incl. no-show rates, most common appointment types, credits, etc)
- Payment information (Bank transfers, Superbills, CMS 1500 data)
- For organizations: understand individual and aggregate provider performance, track CMS 1500 claims and status by provider, organize accounting by provider
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Overview of Standard Reports Available
(Note: Some reports are only visible to organization administrators, based on permissions settings)
Downloading a report
Click on the desired report and it will be downloaded to your documents area under "Generated Reports" This may take up to 30 minutes, depending on the volume of information being pulled.
Data will appear in a .CSV file format for your review and analysis.
Custom Reports & analytics
Our team is able to generate custom reports as well as visual analytics dashboards for your specific organizational needs. If you are interested in a Custom Report, please reach out to email@example.com with:
- Column Headers of your desired reports
- Desired graphs of analytics dashboards you'd like to be incorporated within Healthie
Examples of Custom Reports and Dashboards have included:
- Operations: Appointments completed (date range, by provider), messages sent by your team, etc.
- Engagement: Level of client engagement (posts, messages, logins, etc)
- Business performance: Payments, financial trends
- Healthcare outcomes: Aggregated metrics & outcomes of your clients, filtered by group / specialty / provider
Note: An additional fee may apply for custom reporting and analytics needs.
Leveraging reports in your business
Here are six common use cases of Healthie's reporting:
- Corporate Wellness: Tracking client data and outcomes to share with employers and human resources departments. Metrics tracked is fully customizable, and common fields include goals completed, weight, BMR, health education / satisfaction of service (Scales of 1-10), engagement levels and participation in webinars and courses, appointments completed, and packages purchased outside of what was included initially
- Engagement in a concierge plan: See how active clients are in terms of client logging, messaging, and relate these to outcomes.
- Goal achievement: Use the Client Activity (Goals, Log-ins, Posts) to assess how client's are achieving their goals
- Group Practice Billing: Download data around your appointments, tie that into out-of-pocket and insurance billing, assess performance, and track Superbills / CMS 1500s.
- Quizzes and surveys: Leveraging Healthie's Intake Form System and custom auto-scoring feature, build quizzes and download results to get feedback and assess performance.
- Downloading client e-mails for newsletters: Want to send a monthly newsletter to your clients? Download this report.
Sharing information with Clients and other Healthcare Stakeholders
Reports are not visible to clients. If your client would like to share a report / download of their metrics or other records, we would recommend having them Print a PDF snapshot of their metrics.