Client experience with goals
The Healthie Goals Feature is designed to be an engagement tool for clients. Clients can view their goals, create new goals, mark goals as completed and more.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
How clients can use goals
From their client portal, or mobile app, client’s will be able to:
- View their current wellness goals
- Create a new goal for themselves
- Monitor their progress
- Check off completed goals or subgoals
- Receive in-app reminders to complete their goals
- Message their wellness provider with any questions regarding their goals or challenges to completing
When working with clients, it’s best practices to discuss the goals you’ve set and review with clients your expectations from them. Work together to create your goals, and explain to your client how each goal will help them to achieve their overall wellness goals. Some topics you may want to cover in your goals discussion:
- How often will you check in on their progress?
- Should clients message you regarding their goals?
- Is there an incentive if they complete their goals for the week/month to 100% completion?
- Will you review goals during your follow-up sessions?
- What happens if clients don’t complete their goals?
By setting these expectations upfront, and creating clear accountability, your client's will better understand the actions they need to take in order to see results. This results-oriented and goals-driven approach will help drive your clients' progress, improve retention and achieve success.
Healthie enables you to keep track of your client's goals and assess their progress. Learn more here.
Read more on the benefits of goal setting to improve your client's outcomes.
You can also download our client-friendly handouts sharing tips and best practices for each of Healthie’s core features such as video chat, food logging, metrics logging, and more.