Adding clients to a program
Once your program has been created, the next step is to start adding clients. This can be done either manually, by adding existing clients to your program, or automatically, by adding your program to a client package.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Manually add existing clients to a program
Once you have your program set up, you can manually enroll existing clients into the program. To get started, find your program and click > EDIT.
- Click in the box under "Add Clients and Groups" and select the client or client group you would like to add to the program.
- You also have the ability to customize the start date for a particular member or group of the program.
- If a client purchases a package that contains a program, he/she will automatically be added to the program.
Add clients to a program through a package
Alternatively, you can create a package for your program, or add your program to any current client packages. When a new or existing client purchases this package, they will automatically be enrolled in your program.
Learn more here.
Remove clients from a program
If for any reason you no longer want a client to be enrolled in your program, you can manually remove them.
- Click on the "Clients" tab of your Program.
- Click on the "x" to remove a client. He/she will no longer have access to previous and upcoming program modules.
Note: If your client defaults on a client package, and is considered "Unpaid" he/she by default will NOT be removed from your program, and still have access. If a client is not planning to pay, please remove them from a program manually (Healthie does not automate this, in the event that you'd like to offer a grace period to your client).
Sign up for our Deep Dive Program Webinar to learn more on how to create a program and how to advertise your program to your clients -- Deep Dive Program Webinar