Getting started: Programs
Healthie's Programs feature enables you to:
- Distribute videos, e-mails, documents, surveys over a cadence of time
- Assign specific modules to specific courses
- Set a start date or enable ongoing enrollment for a particular program
- Track your clients' progress as they complete a program
- Pull reports on Programs utilization and engagement
- Tie Programs to Packages to sell as an add-on service you provide
This article contains:
- Video overview of Healthie's programs feature
- How to create a program, edit a program, and add a video to your program
- Best practices and example use cases for Programs
Video overview of Healthie's programs feature
How to create a program, adding clients to a program, and add a video to your program
- Creating a program
- Adding clients to a program
- Adding a video to your program
- Tie your program into a package
Best practices and example use cases for Programs
Example use cases for programs:
- Running a 12-week online group on a particular topic, e.g., a weight loss program: Every Tuesday at 7pm, for 12 weeks, participants log onto Healthie in a group video chat (via Zoom) and a provider will walk through a topic of interest (e.g., Mindful Eating). Following this live session, participants receive relevant handouts, and a short quiz. At the culmination of a program, all participants receive a survey to rate their satisfaction. This data can then be aggregated
- Distributing content as part of your corporate wellness offering: Employees of a corporate wellness environment receive weekly videos on a particular topic, as well as a handout and short quiz. Once a month, employees participate in a group lunch and learn (virtual or in-person). Throughout the duration of a program, employees have access to Healthie's client logging and messaging platform to build accountability and relationships with a Healthie provider. At the end of a program, data and outcomes can be aggregated to evaluate efficacy.
1. Provide Reference Material
Whether it's content for a corporate wellness program, or a nutrition guide for a single client, the education tool is an excellent way to provide reference material.
You don’t have to worry about your clients forgetting or mis-remembering your guidance. Your clients don’t have to worry about losing printed material.
The scalability of this tool makes it an ideal way to distribute these kinds of materials to groups of all sizes.
2. Create Bonus Material for Packages
Bonus materials are a highly effective way of adding value to your packages and setting yourself apart from competition.
This strategy makes your practice more marketable and enhances the level of care you provide. Having valuable material will boost client satisfaction and retention.
3. Create a Course for Sale
Creating multiple revenue streams is an excellent way to stabilize your practice, especially if it’s still new.
Selling a course through the education module is an excellent source of passive income, and a way for you to provide care to as many people as possible.
4. Create Feedback Surveys
Feedback surveys are a great way to continually improve your practice and care.
The information you receive will give you ideas for new services, ways you can improve, and insights into how your clients think.
Here's a video walkthrough of the education tool, so you can see how it looks on Healthie. Feel free to pause the video, as you set it up for yourself!