Introduce Healthie to clients with a video
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Here is an example video that you can share with your clients who are new onto Healthie. You can utilize this video to 1) see first-hand your client experience with Healthie and 2) streamline the client onboarding process.
Note: all of the features are turned on in this instructional video. If you have certain features you have hidden from your clients, then it is best for you to do your own version of the recording by adding yourself as a test client and going through the client-side.
Overview of this video
This video reviews the client onboarding experience, including:
- Complete and view new client forms
- E-signing policies
- Navigating the client dashboard
- Log a journal entry
- Create and mark off a goal
- How to book an appointment
- View any bills, invoices, and payment history
- Purchase a client package
- Change your email address or password
- Test your video chat prior
- Update/Enter a credit card on file
- Sync Fitbit
How to share this video with clients
There are many ways in the onboarding process that you can share this video with clients. For your convenience, below are the embed code and sharing links for this video.
URL Link: https://youtu.be/DN3KblKUrk4
Embed Code: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DN3KblKUrk4" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
1. Add video to your "client invite" email
Customize your welcome email to clients and include the URL link above in the text.
To get started with editing/customizing your welcome email:
- Click on the "Settings" bar on the top right of Healthie's web platform
- Select "Email Templates" from the left-hand side panel under "Features"
- Select the "Client Invite" email template
- Add the video URL to your template
- Save your template and preview the email
2. Embed video on your website or landing page
Some wellness providers like to include this video (or their own recorded version) on their website for prospective clients to view. You may want to add it to an "FAQs" section of your website, or on your Services page. If you're working with a web designer, you can send them the embed code link above.
3. Add video to your "documents" library in Healthie
Your documents library is your place to organize resources and educational materials for your clients. You can manually or automatically share these resources with your clients. We suggest that you add the URL link into a document that you then upload into Healthie Documents (ie. a word doc or handout).
Learn more about documents sharing here.
Additional resources for your clients
You can find additional resources, including handouts and support guides for your clients here. If you cannot find the client resources you're looking for, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions.