Mixpanel and Healthie
As part of our web white-label, Healthie can connect with your Mixpanel account to help you run analytics on actions taken by providers and clients within your platform.
Overview of Mixpanel
Mixpanel is a tool that allows you to analyze how users interact with your Internet-connected product. It’s designed to make teams more efficient by allowing everyone to analyze user data in real-time to identify trends, understand user behavior, and make decisions about your product.
You can find more detailed information on Mixpanel here.
Note: Healthie is not affiliated with Mixpanel in any way. Mixpanel is a third-party software company.
Examples of using Mixpanel with Healthie
If you connect Healthie with your Mixpanel account, there are limitless possibilities in tracking key client and provider events. These actions may include:
- Number of logins into the mobile app (requires mobile white-label)
- Number of journal entry creations (with distinction of whether entry was created on mobile or web platform)
- Number of chat messages created and total number of messages sent by a client
- The navigation of a client through the web platform or mobile app
- ...and much, much more
This information can provide you with detailed insights as to how your clients use the platform, the most important features for your clients and how your providers use the platform. This allows you to leverage analytics to make business and operational decisions.
These are an example of questions that Mixpanel can help you answer:
- What actions are my clients most commonly taking on the platform? Are there features that my clients are not utilizing, that they should be?
- How often are my clients using chat? Do I need to assign more resources on my team to ensure that Chat conversations are being responded to in a timely manner?
- Are my clients using the Food journal or Notes feature as frequently as I'd like them to in their program, and if not, does my team need to showcase these features more during 1x1 sessions?
- Are clients using Programs heavily, and if so, do I have confidence that creating more Programs will increase engagement (and revenue)?
FAQs: Using Healthie and Mixpanel
Will Mixpanel show historical data prior to Healthie integration? No, previous data will not show up in Mixpanel, before set up is complete.
Will activity on my white-labeled mobile app show up in Mixpanel? At this time, no, but we are working on an update that will make this available. If you would like to be notified when this becomes possible, please Contact Us.
Using Healthie Reports alongside Mixpanel
Healthie's Reports enable you to pull details on utilization within the platform, from both providers and clients. Organizations use Mixpanel on top of Healthie for an even deeper look at provider and client activities.
As on example, Mixpanel enables you to pull activity numbers for *specific activities and actions* being taken on the platform, for example if:
- You would like to track visits to your Healthie Packages embed
- You would like to track the visits to your client portal page
Intake flow started = An “intake flow” is a collection of forms (one or more) that a patient needs to go through in a sequence, if they are assigned to do so (which can be configured by your team). This event is tracked when a patient starts to access their intake flow.
- Intake item Completed = An “intake item” here is an intake form. This event is tracked when an individual form within an intake flow becomes “completed” status.
- Intake flow completed = This event is tracked when a patient has gone through all of the forms that are contained in an intake flow.
- Intake item page viewed = This event is tracked when an intake form is viewed, which I think can happen either when a patient or internal team member (such as a physican) views it. You can use the “user_type” property via the “breakdown” option in Mixpanel to differentiate things like this for some events.
- Intake flow page viewed = This event is tracked when an internal team member views a page where an intake flow can be configured.
If you are interested in setting up Mixpanel with your web white-label, please Contact Us with the subject line "Mixpanel" and we will help you get this set up. In your e-mail, please let us know the login e-mail that you use for your active Mixpanel account.
Healthie does not cover the cost of third party software tools like Mixpanel. We recommend reaching out to them directly to understand their pricing. Healthie uses Mixpanel internally, and our understanding is that they have a free tier, that that pricing is based on the number of actions that you would like to track, plus the overall number of users (providers and clients) in your organization.