Deep Dive: Appointments Report
The Appointments report enables you to download details and records of appointments scheduled within the platform. Use this report to reconcile client appointments by provider, by location, and run analyses on appointment no-show rates, amongst other needs.
In addition to the .csv file that you can generate, information relevant to Appointments will also display visually within Healthie. Learn more about the Appointments Report Dashboard.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Accessing the Appointments Report
From your Healthie Dashboard, navigate to Reports > Appointments Report > Click the 'Download Report' button (top right) > Select the Date Range > Generate Report
This will automatically generate the report within your Healthie Documents Library as a CSV file within the Generated Reports folder. You may open it directly from your computer, rename the file, relocate the file within your library or even delete the file.
Fields that are included in this report:
- Appointment date
- Client name
- Client unique Healthie ID number
- Client status (active or archived)
- Client date of birth (if documented)
- Client primary insurance (if documented)
- Client phone number
- Provider client booked an appointment with
- Person who booked the appointment (ie. the wellness provider, another member of your organization, or your client)
- Appointment status (occurred, cancelled, no-show, rescheduled)
- Client attendance for group appointments (yes or no, if documented by the provider)
- Scheduled length of time for appointment
- Actual duration of appointment
- Contact type (in-person, video call, phone)
- Location (if your organization hosts appointments in multiple locations)
- Reason that client booked the appointment
- Notes (any added notes by the provider within the appointment details)
- Whether a chart note was written (yes or no)
- Client's group
- Client Tags
- Client's diagnosis code (if provider has documented one)
- Time the appointment was scheduled
- Referring provider name and contact details (if provided)
- Charting Note "Locked" status (Yes/No)
The status column indicates the final result of the appointment.
Within any appointment that is created within Healthie, there is a drop down where you can mark an appointment as Occurred, Cancelled, No-Show or Re-Scheduled. Once this is marked within the Healthie calendar, it will be reflected in your downloaded Appointments report.
Notes that you write about each appointment will be generated as a text column in the Appointments Report
Length and Actual Duration
- Length: The intended, scheduled duration of the appointment
- Actual duration: A manually inputted field, that a provider can edit, around the *actual* status of an appointment. Note: In order for data to enter in this column, a member of your team must manually enter this information in, otherwise it will appear blank.