Adjust email and push notification preferences
These notification preferences can be customized to meet your specific business preferences.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Set email and push notification preferences
To customize your email and push notifications:
- Navigate to Settings (Gear Icon) > Settings
- Select "Notifications" from the left-hand menu under "Personal"
Scroll through the list of notifications, and check the box next to how you would like to receive these updates (via email, or via push if available). If you would not like to receive notifications for a particular update, then deselect the boxes. Click "Save" when you are done to update your preferences.
You can always return to these settings and adjust them in the future.
Notifications on Healthie mobile app
You can enable/disable email and push notifications, for the web platform, as well as the mobile app, to adjust your settings for the following features within the platform:
- A new client has enrolled onto your account
- Comments on food journal, workouts, metrics, and selfies
- Upcoming Appointments
- Upcoming Telehealth Sessions (a reminder push notifications 5 minutes before the scheduled start time of a video call)
To enable push notifications from your Healthie mobile app
1. Enable telehealth push notifications for your mobile device:
- On iOS: General Settings > Notifications > Healthie > Enable Push notifications
- On Android: Apps > Settings > More > Healthie > Turn on notifications
2. Enable other push notifications:
- Log into your Healthie account from a computer, web browser, or your mobile device. Navigate to Menu > Notifications and you will see your menu of notification options appear.
- Click "Save" to update your preferences
Adjusting email and push notifications for clients
Clients can also adjust their own notification preferences via email and push notifications. You can share the following article with your clients: Email and push notification preferences
You can also adjust the frequency of appointment confirmation & reminder e-mails / SMS messages. Details here.