Text message (SMS) notifications
Healthie makes it easy for you to send text (SMS) reminders for upcoming appointments.
There is no additional charge for appointment confirmation and reminder texts, and there is no limit to the number of messages that can be sent on your behalf.
This article reviews:
- Setting up text reminders for appointments
- Phone number information for SMS
- Client opt out for text reminders
Setting up text reminders for appointments
Calendar > More > Appointment Settings
Select "Send text reminder" for the day(s) in advance that you'd like to have an SMS message go out on your behalf
- Texts are sent from a No-Reply, Generic Phone number
- Clients cannot respond to these SMS messages
- Healthie does not yet offer the ability to customize the phone number of your SMS message. This will be offered in a future update.Appointment confirmations and reminders are sent from a No Reply Generic Phone number, and clients cannot respond to these texts.
Client opt out for text reminders
- Clients can opt out of text reminders at any time by replying "Stop" , "Unsubscribe"