Overview: Client Groups
You can organize clients into groups This is used primarily for:
- Distributing particular intake forms to different groups of clients (e.g., you may want your weight loss clients to fill out different forms than pediatric clients)
- Automatically placing clients into group conversations, or sending message blasts to a group
- Automatically sharing documents, folders, or education courses
- Enabling visibility / access for certain client packages
- Reporting purposes: Reports in Healthie show the Group that a client is enrolled in Learn more
This article offers an overview of:
- Creating a group
- Adding clients to a group and changing the group of a client
- Deleting a group
- Best practices: managing clients with groups
Creating a group
Select the Client tab in the main dashboard.
Adding clients to a group and changing the group of a client
When you add a new client to Healthie, you'll be able to sort them automatically into a Group.
To change the group that a client is in, please go into their Profile > Actions > Personal Information.
Select the group you'd like to move the client into, in the drop down.
- When you add / move a client into a new group, they will . *automatically* receive the forms in your intake flow associated with that particular group. The next time they log in, they will be prompted to complete these forms.
- They will NOT receive an e-mail that you have changed their group, so if you'd like them to receive an e-mail prompting them to complete forms, please use Request Form Completion - you only need to send ONE request form completion e-mail, and they'll see all/multiple forms that are uniquely associated with the group you've moved them to, when they log in.
Deleting a Group
Best practices: Managing clients through groups
- Clients can only be a part of one group. If you have a common overlap between two groups, we recommend creating a third group for this instance.