Overview: Client Groups
You can organize clients into groups within your log-in. This is used for:
- Distributing particular intake forms to different groups of clients (e.g., you may want your weight loss clients to fill out different forms than pediatric clients)
- Automatically placing clients into group conversations, or sending message blasts to a group
- Automatically sharing documents, folders, or education courses
- Enabling visibility / access for certain client packages
Select the Client tab in the main dashboard.
When you add a new client to Healthie, you'll be able to sort them automatically into a Group.
To change the group that a client is in, please go into their Profile > Actions > Personal Information.
Select the group you'd like to move the client into, in the drop down.
Deleting a Group
Changing the group of a client
Best practices: Managing clients through groups
- Clients can only be a part of one group. If you have a common overlap between two groups, we recommend creating a third group for this instance.