Creating and modifying charting templates
Within Healthie's platform, you can build and use charting templates to organize your note-taking during a client session. You are welcome to use / modify Healthie's pre-built templates that exist within the system, or create your own from scratch.
This article walks through:
- Healthie's charting template library
- Creating your own charting template
- Accessing your charting templates when charting on a client
- Setting a default charting template and deleting unwanted charting templates
- Adding an E-sign field to your chart note
- Adding metrics & custom metrics to your chart note
Healthie's charting template library
ADIME, SOAP, Free Text, and Specialty Charting Templates are available for your use. Most commonly used is the ADIME note.
You can access these templates in your charting templates ( Forms > Form Builder > Charting Forms) or within a specific client's account (Client > Charting > Charting Not Visible to Clients). Here, you'll see your existing charting templates.
If you have your own templates you would like built into Healthie, please email them to email@example.com. They usually take around a business week to complete and upload into your account.
Creating your own charting template
You can create your own charting template and select from the question banks, or design a question from scratch. You can drag and drop questions to your template, and changes are saved automatically.
Accessing your charting note when charting on a client
Setting a default charting template and deleting unwanted charting templates
You can select your default chart note in your Appointment Settings
If you want to delete unused charting templates, you can simply delete them. You will not be able to use the template, or access it going forward, but you will still be able to view archived charting notes with this specific template (and, deleting the template will not affect or modify any existing charting templates of the sort).
Adding an E-sign field to your chart note
To E-sign a chart note after a session, please add the "Signature field" to your Charting template. Instructions:
Forms > Form Builder > Charting > Select Charting Template > Dropdown "Agreements" > "Signature Field"
Add this to your charting template, and you'll be prompted to E-sign a charting note during a session. This signature will be saved in your archive history.
Adding metrics & custom metrics to your chart note
- There may be instances in which you want to include the Custom Metrics you have created into your actual Charting Template. This is useful if you're going to be recording a metric during a session with a client, and want to make sure that information is then added to a Client's metrics record.
- You can do this within Healthie by:
- Forms > Form Builder > Charting Template > Select the Template you'd like to modify
- Dropdown of Question blank "Client Info"
- Custom metrics you have added to the platform will show up in this Question bank (scroll to the bottom of the Client Info Question options)
- Drag and drop the metric field you'd like to add, to your Charting Template
- Note: Metrics that are added during a charting session are added to the Metric chart when you / client tries to view these charts!