Healthie's Care Teams feature enables multiple providers within an organization to be associated with a single client. This will allow the client to securely work with multiple healthcare providers, for more comprehensive care. For multi-disciplinary care, each provider can create their own paperwork and intake flows, appointments, packages and more - facilitating specialized care.
Utilizing Care Teams
Care Team members are able to do the following within Healthie:
- Schedule with the client
- View and engage with the Journal Entries
- Chat with a client by default (and, a conversation is automatically created between a client and each associated provider)
- Review intake forms & charting templates for a client (note: this may also be possible by a provider who is NOT part of a client's care team, depending on your organization permission settings
Add Care Plan Members when Manually Adding a Client
When adding a new client to Healthie, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the client information. You'll notice an option + Care Team Members > Select team members to add from the drop-down.
Add/Remove Care Team Members within Client Profile
Manually update a client's profile at any time to add, or remove, a Care Team member.
- Navigate to Client Profile > Actions > Personal Information
- Add the additional provider(s) that you'd like the client to be associated with
Note: Support team members cannot be added to a Care Team. If you are interested in adding a support member to a Care Team, you will need to make them a "Standard" seat within your account, following these instructions.
Bulk Add Care Team Members
Care Team members can be added to multiple client accounts at a single time.
Navigate to your Clients List and select the clients you'd like to add Care Team members for.
Once you select 2+ clients, a menu bar will appear > Actions > Add Care Team Members
Search/select for the Care Team Member(s) that you'd like to associate with the selected clients.