Living Plate Rx Prime and Healthie
Healthie has partnered with Living Plate Rx Prime to enable mutual members to distribute and sell LivingPlate Rx Meal Plans and Programs directly within the Healthie platform.
This integration provides a seamless, one-stop shop experience for your clients.
There is no cost to enable this integration, but an active Healthie Plus Plan membership (or above) and an active LivingPlateRx membership is required.
Benefits of Using Both Platforms in Your Business
- Deliver a seamless experience for your clients as they benefit from engagement via Meal Plans and Programs. Clients are able to participate in Living Plate programs & purchase a meal plan directly through their Healthie account. Convenient branded emails automatically will send from your business, with links for clients to view & access their meal plans via Living Plate.
- Make it easy to charge for Meal Plans and Programs to add new revenue streams to your business.
- Have Programs that are available via Living Plate Rx Prime automatically added to your Healthie account (Getting Started on Programs).
- Leverage Healthie's Programs Report to track engagement of your Living Plate Rx Programs.
Integration Access (Meal Plans & Programs)
Please review the options below to activate the integration for your Healthie account.
- If you do NOT use Healthie, but DO use Living Plate Rx Prime, and are interested in signing up for a joint account, you can do so here.
- If you do NOT use Living Plate Rx Prime today, but DO use Healthie, please use the promo code "HEALTHIE" as you sign up for Living Plate, to receive the Healthie discount.
Active members of Living Plate Rx Prime and Healthie can access:
- Living Plate Rx meal planning dashboard within Healthie with a Single Sign On
- Living Plate Rx Programs directly within your Healthie account (requires Practice Plus plan or above)
If you are a Living Plate Rx and Healthie member, please log into your LivingPlate account to enable the Healthie Integration:
Add a Living Plate Meal Plan to a Healthie Package
Once the integration has been enabled for your account, a new section will appear in your client's profile.
From your client's profile, or from the " Packages" page, you can add a Living Plate meal plan to an existing package, or create a new package. This will allow existing or new clients to purchase a meal plan (or a recurring meal plan subscription) directly through Healthie. You can also list a package with a price of $0 if you would like to give a meal plan to a client for free.
All payments received from meal plan sales are transferred to the bank account linked with your Healthie provider account.
To add a meal plan to a package: Included items > Meal Plan > "Add Meal Plan"
From the drop-down, select the Meal Pan that you'd like to include. This information pulls directly from your Living Plate account, without requiring you to leave your Healthie account.
Complete your package details, including setting pricing details for your meal plan. As mentioned above, the payment amount and terms are at your discretion. Here are some suggestions on how you can leverage Living Plate meal plans within your packages:
- Add a meal plan to an existing package alongside other services (ie. consultations) to add value to your package
- Create a stand-alone, recurring package subscription for an ongoing fee
- Create a "Free" package and include a meal plan (ie. 1 month access) to generate new leads for your business
Note: if you do not have any meal plans added to the package, you'll see copy that says "No meal plans are included in this package." Clients will not see this copy.
Viewing & Accessing Meal Plans (Providers & Clients)
For providers, a Living Plate meal plan can be accessed & viewed directly through Healthie.
From the Client Profile > Meals Plans > Click the actions tab (three dots) next the meal plan > View Meal Plan
Your client's meal plan will appear in a new browser tab.
Once a client purchases a package that includes a meal plan, they will also automatically received a branded email from your business, confirming their purchase & providing additional details re: their plan. These ongoing emails send on your behalf, and ensure that clients can access meal plans with ease. At this time, clients will not be able to view their meal plans directly within Healthie.
Utilizing Living Plate Programs within Healthie
Living Plate Prime Rx members receive free access to industry leading client programs. Programs are "ready to go" when they have been added to your account, although you maintain the ability to easily customize program delivery & content (e.g., tweak program content, and adjust number of days between which clients receive modules).
You are also able to download the modules onto your computer in order to add your logo and brand them as you'd like, and then re-upload them to your Program within Healthie. Information on how to do this can be found here.
Programs currently available for Living Plate Rx Prime members (within Healthie):
- Nutrition for Optimal Immunity
- Low FODMAP Simplified
- Transitioning to a Plant-Focused Diet
- Nutrition & Lifestyle Change for Pre-diabetes
- Nutrition for Healthy Pregnancy
- CHEFs - a Culinary Skills Program for Health
As with Living Plate meal plans, Living Plate programs can also be added to a Healthie package > either for free or for a cost. Programs can be a value-add to an existing package, alongside other services, or they can be used to generate additional (passive) income for your business.
To request LivingPlate Program content be shared with your Healthie account, please email LivingPlate directly to make a request.
A Note for Group Practices
Healthie enables team members to connect either a single LivingPlate Rx account, or multiple accounts, with Healthie.
Linking a Shared LivingPlate account:
If you have additional team members that are using your LivingPlate Prime Rx account, we can enable the same account connection for for any other members. This means that any meal plans or signature meal plans will be accessible by all members.
1. When logged into LivingPlate, please request an integration with Healthie.
2. Have an account admin reach out to email@example.com with a request to also enable the integration for more team members. Include the Healthie email address for each member that requires the integration.
Linking Individual LivingPlate accounts:
If your team members have their own unique LivingPlate account, please have them request the integration as instructed above (from within their LivingPlate account). Healthie will enable each integration as the requests are received.
Still have questions? We are available to assist you.
- We recommend you review our Living Plate Integration FAQ Guide
- Questions about your Living Plate subscription can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about your Healthie membership, or how to use the integration can be sent to email@example.com
- Watch a recording with Healthie & Living Plate team members as we walk through making the most of the integration.