Link bank account to receive payments
Healthie makes it easy to receive payments from clients through the platform, directly to your linked bank account. This enables you to bill for sessions, products, services, and Programs that you offer, either as part of Client Packages, or as a One-time payment.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Link bank account and complete required bank details
As part of setting up your Payments Portal on Healthie, you will be asked to enter information about the bank account you'd like to hold on file to receive payments.
- Navigate to Healthie Dashboard > Billing > Client Packages
- Select the country of your bank account (Healthie supports bank accounts from 32 countries, as per Stripe's scope)
- Enter personal information:
- This will include: Address on file with the bank account, date of birth, bank account / routing number.
- Sometimes, in the process of identifying and verifying your information, Stripe will ask for the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, or Business EIN, and less frequently, your full SSN.
- Why does Stripe ask for this personal information? Please read the "Know your Customer" obligations overview
- Less frequently, Stripe may ask for a photo identification, in the process of identifying your bank account details. If you are asked for this, please make sure to send a color picture (not black and white). A picture taken of your identity from your phone will work.
- Note: Healthie does not have access to view this information, and it is kept securely through Stripe.
- Set up is complete
- You will be able to start collecting payments *immediately* after entering your bank account information.
- Moreover, even if a client purchases a package before you have entered bank account information, money will be transferred when you authenticate your bank account, as Healthie's system detects payments that need to be paid out to you.
Viewing / changing bank account information
If you get a new bank account or update the bank account that you would like payments to enter into, you can change this in your Settings Financial.
During this transition, transfers that are already started will go to the original account. All new transfers will go to the new bank account that you updated onto your account.
If you are part of a multi-provider team, your account administrator will need to change the bank account, for security reasons.
Having multiple bank accounts tied to Healthie
If you are part of a multi-provider team, you may elect to have multiple bank accounts on file for providers to receive payments for services directly into their respective accounts.
If you would like each provider to have their own bank account, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you set this up.
Receiving and reviewing payment transfers
Transfers happen in one total sum at the end of each day, generally between 7-8pm EST. This means that when looking at your bank statement, you will see the deposit from Healthie for the total amount of payments processed that day.
You can view the Transfers tab of your Payments Dashboard to see details.