September 2021: Release Notes
Platform release notes: September 2021. Learn what new changes to the Healthie platform and mobile app that both providers and clients can expect to see. With new releases each week, make the most of Healthie's new features by bookmarking this help article and checking back frequently!
IN THIS ARTICLE:
- Ability for clients to add secondary insurance
- Ability to lock chart notes
- Add an addendum to a locked chart note
- Save an invoice as a template
- Add fields from a chart note to a Care Plan
- Coverage details added to insurance section of client profile
- Add Tags to a client account
- Forms redesign
- Mobile Release 9.30.21
- Additional Updates
- Past and Planned Updates
Ability for clients to add secondary insurance
While providers were previously able to manually add a secondary insurance policy to their client's profile, clients can now do so from their own Healthie portal. If you include Healthie's insurance form template in your intake flow, the form now provides a space for clients to add both their primary and secondary insurance plan.
Ability to lock chart notes
Providers can now sign and lock chart notes, so that they cannot be edited after doing so. To lock a charting note, you can begin a new chart note or edit a previously created one; either way, navigate to the charting area of the client's profile and select the desired chart note.
Click on the drop down arrow next to the blue "Save" button, and click on the "Save and Sign" button. Healthie will prompt you to confirm that you would like to lock this charting note; once you have locked it, you cannot edit it, only add an addendum.
If you select the "Don't show this notice again" checkbox, you will no longer receive a prompt to confirm that you would like to lock the note; instead, once you've hit "Save and Sign" from the drop down, the chart note will lock automatically.
Add an addendum to a locked chart note
Once you've locked a chart note, you may not make any edits to the content of the note. However, you can add an addendum if there is additional information that needs to be added post-signing.
To add the addendum, navigate to the charting area of the client's profile and select the desired chart note. Click on the blue "View Note" button, and scroll to the bottom of the note. From there, you can type and save the addendum so that it is attached to the previous content of the chart note. You will be able to see the date and time the original note was locked, as well as which provider it was locked by (if you work in a multi-provider practice).
Save an Invoice as a Template
When creating an invoice for a client, providers will now see the option to "Save as Template." This will allow an invoice to be reused (and edited) in the future. Easily click "Apply Template" when next creating an invoice, and the previously saved invoice details will automatically populate into the form. Any details can be further edited. Learn more.
Add Fields from a Chart Note to a Care Plan
Healthie's Care Plans feature enables providers and organizations to apply common protocols and methods of care to clients, while still facilitating the customization/personalization that may happen on a per-client basis. Within a Care Plan, you can add wellness recommendations, upload documents for clients to access, automatically set goals, and more.
It is now possible to pull specific information from a client's chart note, and have it populate within a Care Plan. This allows providers to streamline workflows, when sharing personalized post-session treatment & care recommendations to clients. Learn more.
Coverage Details Added to Insurance Section of Client Profile
When verifying a client's insurance benefits, providers can add details pertaining to coverage within a client's profile:
- Add covered CPT codes
- Add covered ICD-10 codes
Learn more about documenting client's insurance benefits here.
Add Tags to Client Account
Healthie is introducing a tagging system that will make it easier to keep track of clients and improving workflows. In this first release of many, you can now add tag(s) for each client from the Clients page of your account. Learn more about Client Tags here.
A series of updates are being released to improve the experience with Healthie forms. These updates are designed to make it easier to locate forms, leverage form templates to create forms, and keep your forms better organized.
- Redesign of the Forms Library to a list-view (Live)
- Ability to archive forms (Pending)
- Ability to sort forms (Pending)
- Redesign of the Forms Template Library (Pending)
We'll update our release notes as subsequent releases go live.
Mobile Release 9.30.21
A new version of the Healthie mobile app has gone live, and includes several updates that will improve the client experience:
- Clients can complete forms, including going through intake flows and one-off completion requests from providers
- Clients can post “Symptom” journal entries if their providers have enabled the option
- Clients can see a summary of nutrition data from each day’s food journal entries if using the nutrition database
- Minor bug fixes
- New formatting on client list page for easier viewing
- "Insurance Policy" is now listed within the "Insurance Authorization" report
- Ability to add a promo code within an invoice
- Name of "Sender" now automatically displays on outgoing e-fax messages
- Performance improvements to calendar page (individual and Organization Calendar)
- Improvement of using zoom in/out on Calendar
- Improved communication when building Intake Flows, to better
Past and Planned Updates
View all updates from last month here.
See planned product updates on our Product Roadmap.
Have a feature request for our team? You can share your requests by emailing us at email@example.com or by adding/voting for your requests on Feature Upvote.