Edit or Delete a Package
There will be times when you need to update or delete an existing client package, for example if:
- You are changing your prices
- You are re-structuring your services
This article walks through the process of:
- Editing a package
- Deleting a package (and, the implications of clients that may be currently on this package).
Editing a package
Navigate to Billing > Client Packages > View Dropdown > Edit
You will be able to edit a Package's name, description, sessions included, and pricing.
- Updating a package that existing clients are on WILL impact future payments, program availability, and session credits.
- We strongly recommend, that if existing clients are on a package, creating a *new* package to avoid confusion. How to Delete a Package
Deleting a package
Navigate to Billing > Client Packages > View Dropdown > Delete
You will be able to delete a package entirely.
- Clients will no longer be able to purchase a package that you have deleted. If you have Healthie embedded on a website or shared externally, it will no longer appear (this is updated automatically).
- Updating a package that existing clients are on WILL cancel future payments. Program accessibility and session credits WILL remain in tact. If you'd like to rescind Program access and change session credits, you will need to do so separately.
- We strongly recommend, that if existing clients are on a package, and you do not want to make changes to existing client settings, that you create a *new* package to avoid confusion and/or clients not being charged.