Using Healthie's Organization Calendar
Healthie's Organization Calendar enables each member of an organization to view the schedule and availability of other providers in an organization. With this calendar:
- Providers and assistants can manage the appointments of anyone in an organization
- Providers with the role *administrator* can change the availability of anyone in an organization
- Providers can view, schedule, edit, and remove appointments for other providers
This article walks through:
- Navigating to the Organization Calendar
- Making an appointment on behalf of another provider
- Viewing the availability of other providers
- Color coding the organization calendar (and impact on particular providers)
- FAQs: Organization Calendar
Navigating to the Organization Calendar
To view your Organization's Calendar, please click on "Organization" on the left sidebar of your Healthie screen.
Note: if you do not see "Organization" on the left hand side, you or your administrators have not yet set up your organization. Please click on "Settings" (in the top right) and click on "Organization" - thereafter, you'll see the Organization calendar appear on the left dashboard.
Making an appointment on behalf of another provider
To make a new appointment, you can click the "Add Appointment" button in the top right, or drag right on the calendar. When you do that, you'll see a popup box appear.
You'll be asked to select:
- Whether the appointment is individual or group
- The Client
- The Provider
- The date, location, and time
- Whether the appointment repeats subsequent sessions.
When you've entered this information, click the "Create" button. Based on your organization's Appointment Settings, your client will automatically receive notification of this appointment being created, as well as the provider who was scheduled for the appointment session.
Viewing the availability of other providers
To show the availability of other providers, you can click the Show Availability button in the left of the Calendar navigation. You can also adjust your permissions to see availability by default.
When you're done, you can click "Hide Availability"
You can schedule appointments 2 different ways on the organization calendar.
1. Directly on the Org Calendar by either dragging and dropping on the desired time or clicking add appointment
2. Selecting the desired providers name on the bottom left and scheduling directly on their calendar.
Color coding the organization calendar (and impact on particular providers)
- Healthie's calendar can be customized by colors across the organization, for easy viewing.
- If a administrator account changes color codes, it will apply to the entire organization
- If a license without administrator permissions makes changes to calendar colors, it will apply to just that provider's account (E.g., if XX is able to edit settings that impact the organization, is enabled in Provider Settings, changes to color schemes will affect other calendars)
"Should James be able to edit settings that impact the organization?" disabled, individual providers can edit their own color codes
FAQs: Organization Calendar
At this time, it's not possible to schedule internal group meetings with your team on Healthie's calendar. An upcoming update will enable this.