Using Healthie's Organization Calendar
Healthie's Organization Calendar enables each member of an organization to view the schedule and availability of other providers in an organization. With this calendar:
- Members can manage the appointments of anyone in an organization
- Members with the role *administrator* can change the availability of anyone in an organization
- Members can view, schedule, edit, and remove appointments for other providers
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Navigating to the Organization Calendar
To view your Organization's Calendar, click on Organization on the left sidebar of your Healthie screen.
Note: If you do not see Organization on the left hand side, you or your administrators have not yet set up your organization. Click on Settings (in the top right) > Organization - thereafter, you'll see the Organization calendar appear on the left dashboard.
Making an appointment on behalf of another provider
To make a new appointment, you can click the "Add Appointment" button in the top right of the Organization Calendar (do not use your personal calendar to make an appointment for another provider), or drag right on the calendar. When you do that, you'll see a popup box appear.
You'll be asked to select:
- Whether the appointment is individual or group
- The Client
- The Provider
- The date, location, and time
- Whether the appointment repeats subsequent sessions.
When you've entered this information, click the "Create" button. Based on your organization's Appointment Settings, your client will automatically receive notification of this appointment being created, as well as the provider who was scheduled for the appointment session.
Once an appointment has been created, you are also able to modify the Provider of the appointment by clicking into the details of the Appointment.
Making a group appointment with multiple team members
To make a group appointment with multiple team members:
- Click "Add Appointment" in the top right of the Organization Calendar
- Select Group Appointment
- Under invitees, search for provider names. Select all provider(s) that you'd like to be included in the group appointment (note: Support roles and inactive providers will not show up in this dropdown)
- Select date, type, and time.
- The Appointment will then be added to each Organization member's calendar automatically as a blocked time.
- The provider(s) that are scheduled for the session will show up in the Appointment Details screen
- The provider(s) that are added to an appointment by another org member will receive an e-mail notification that they've been added to a group appointment
View availability of other providers
To view the availability of other providers, click "Show availablity" on the left of the Organization Calendar. You can also adjust permissions such that you'll see availability by default.
Note: If you do not see the availability of your providers, your account administrator may need to enable these for you
Color coding the organization calendar
- Healthie's calendar can be customized by colors across the organization
- If a administrator account changes color codes, it will apply to the entire organization
- If a license without administrator permissions makes changes to calendar colors, it will apply to just that provider's account (E.g., if XX is able to edit settings that impact the organization, is enabled in Provider Settings, changes to color schemes will affect other calendars)
FAQs: Organization Calendar
How can I schedule an internal group Zoom meeting with my team?
Here are instructions to generate an internal meeting for your team within Healthie