Integrating Healthie's Calendar & Billing with your Website
Your calendar and client packages on Healthie can be integrated directly onto your website. This will enable capabilities like:
- Clients being able to schedule appointments directly from your website
- Clients being able to purchase packages directly from your website
- Clients being able to purchase packages, then book a session, from your website
- Clients being able to log into the Healthie platform directly from your website
- Clients automatically receiving intake forms and your welcome e-mail, after taking an action from your website
Healthie can be integrated into nearly every website host, including Wordpress, Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, and others.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Embedding your calendar and/or packages on your website
- Navigate to Calendar > More > Embed Calendar
- You will see 3 options that enable clients to book / purchase from your website
Here are your options:
- Buy a package then book with you: This option requires your client to book a package - which may be one appointment or several appointments with various other services like Grocery Store Tours. Your client cannot schedule an appointment until after they have purchased a package.
- Buy a package independent of booking: This option allows your client to purchase a package without booking an appointment. This is often preferable for a provider who wants to contact their client to coordinate on a time as opposed to just receiving a suggested time that the client would like.
- Book an appointment, independent of purchasing something: This option does not require your client to purchase anything. They may book an appointment and then pay for your services after. This option is often preferred by providers who do not like to charge clients until after a session has ended.
- Once you have decided which integration option you want to use, copy the HTML code that corresponds with that option.
- Now log into your website creator and add this HTML code to the page that you want your calendar to be on.
- Makes sure that your code is placed onto a page for HTML code so that it is not mistaken by the web creator for text.
- The Healthie Calendar may first appear as a white box.
- Save and update the page and return to the website, it will most likely have converted to provide the option you selected. If you’re having any trouble, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens when you embed Healthie onto your website
- Prospective (and existing) Clients are able to directly purchase / book with you
- You as the provider receive an e-mail and in-app notification that a client has purchased / booked with you
- The client automatically appears in your Client List
- Client receive a welcome email as well as confirmation of their purchase / booking and is able to initiate the process of completing their intake forms
Links for Group Practices & Organizations
If you would like to pull custom links for some / all of your providers, follow these instructions.
Advanced help for specific website builders
- Create a new page (third item in the dropdown menu after pressing New + in editing mode).
- In the upper right corner of the main box where you’d write your content are two options, ‘visual’ and ‘text’.
- By default, ‘visual’ will have been selected. Click ‘text’ and paste the html section you are embedding.
- Please note: There is a difference between wordpress.com and wordpress.org.
- Depending on your Wordpress plan, you may need to upgrade your Wordpress account in order to accept iframe embeds. Otherwise, you can always link Healthie with your website through a URL / button, rather than an embeddable widget.
- Please note: If you are using WordPress, please make sure that you have a maximum of 1 bracket in your URL embedded link, otherwise WordPress may break your link.
- Please message our support, if you are using this and run into any issues.
- Create a new page, and click edit in the box where you’d usually add content.
- Click the ominous black bubble on the left side of the content box or the plus on the upper right hand side of the content box and a bunch of options should appear.
- Click embed (on the right side of this option grid). A small pop up titled embed should pop up.
- Click the “</>” button on the right side of the text box that says “Enter an embeddable URL here”.
- Then paste your html snippet in the next text box that pops up titled “Embed Data”
- Create a new page, and press the Build tab in the left side of the toolbar in the header.
- The dropdown menu will have an ‘embed code” option on the bottom left of the first group of options.
- Drag this option to the main content window.
- Click the box that appears in said window and paste your html snippet directly into that main box.
- Create a page by pressing the ‘Pages’ menu in the top left corner and pressing add page and then page in the next menu that pops up.
- Press ‘Add’ in the sidebar and select more from the bottom of that dropdown menu.
- Select the HTML code option and drag it to your preferred location on the page.
- Paste in your code where it says ‘Add your code here’ and drag and resize the box as you please.
- Note: You may need to adjust the size of the parent container, if Healthie is not fully displaying on your website from the computer / mobile app. Here is the Wix Help Guide that can support you.