Use Healthie as a CRM Tool for Prospective Clients
Healthie can be used as a basic CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system, or in conjunction with other, more advanced CRM tools.
This article walks through the process of leveraging Healthie as your CRM, and best practices/suggestions for building relationships with prospective members.
This article reviews:
- How to use Healthie as a CRM tool
- Best practices for using Healthie as a CRM
- Integration with other CRM tools
How to use Healthie as a CRM tool
Healthie's EHR and client engagement platform can be used in work with both existing and prospective clients.
To use Healthie with prospective clients:
- Create a group in Healthie called "Prospective Clients"
- Add your client leads to this group -- you can automatically add these leads to this group if they book specific packages or services (ie. Discovery Call)
- Engage with these leads (Best Practices section below provides our recommendations)
- Once a client books a service (ie. Initial consultation) you can move them manually or automatically into a new group "ie. Counseling Clients"
Learn more on utilizing groups within Healthie here.
You can also leverage Healthie's powerful reports to keep track of your lead conversions.
Run Healthie's Appointments Report
This report can be run monthly (or for any date range you specify) and will give you a detailed breakdown of the appointments booked in this period of time. For example, you can review how many "Discovery Call" appointments were booked, and how many "Initial Consultations" to indicate conversions of prospects > customer.
Best Practices for using Healthie as a CRM tool
- Add Healthie to your website, or share an invite link associated with your "Prospective Clients" group so you stay organized internally
- Create an intake flow specifically for your Prospective Clients that contains a short, introductory questionnaire
- Offer free materials to Prospective Clients to keep them engaged, including a miniature Program (Learn more about Programs)
- Send a message blast periodically to Prospects to engage them in conversation, update them on your services available, or market a promotion/service. Utilize these as added touch-points to nurture prospects to customers.
- Enable prospective clients to work with you on Healthie's journal and comment on entries to offer engagement
While you may normally only engage, message, and provide feedback for paying customers -- some providers convert leads by providing support/engagement for a period of time at no cost, essential like a trial period.
Integration with other CRM tools
Healthie integrates with several CRM tools, including InfusionSoft, Salesforce, and Hubspot; if you would like assistance connecting Healthie with your CRM, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (an additional fee may apply).