February 2022: Release Notes
Platform release notes: February 2022. Learn what new changes to the Healthie platform and mobile app that both providers and clients can expect to see. With new releases each week, make the most of Healthie's new features by bookmarking this help article and checking back frequently.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Set Package Payments to Recur Every 4 or 8 Weeks
- Schedule a Payment or Package Charge
- Improvements to the Payments Page
- Improved Navigation of Forms
- Give a Package to Any Client
- Unarchive a Form
- Improvements to Client Email Subject Lines
- Referring Provider Field Added to Form Builder
- Additional Updates
- Past and Planned Updates
Set Package Payments to Recur Every 4 or 8 Weeks
Healthie enables providers to build Client Packages with recurring payment terms. You can now set a client package billing frequency to every 4 weeks, as an alternative to the monthly option. Additionally, every 8 weeks is also now an option in the drop-down.
- 4 Weeks: client will be charged every 28 days (ie. March 1st and March 29th)
- 8 Weeks: client will be charged every 56 days (ie. March 1st and April 26th)
- Monthly: client will be charged on that same day of the month, each month (ie. March 3rd and May 3rd)
Schedule a Payment or Package Charge
When charging a client's payment card on file from the Payments tab, or for a Client Package, providers will now see an option to select a Payment Date.
This will allow you to schedule the specific date you would like the client's card on file to be charged for the payment. At that time, the client will receive an email receipt of the charge.
Learn more about scheduling payments here.
Improvements to the Payments Page
From the Payments Page (Billing > Payments) providers can review all pending, successful, and failed payments from clients.
Improvements to the design of this page make it easier for providers to see the status of payments at a glance, and to take important actions.
- New status icon: clock indicates a payment that been scheduled or will automatically occur in the future
- [...] next to a payment now includes the option to Stop Automatic Payments (these could be payments from a recurring subscription, or payments that are scheduled for a specific future date).
- New status icon: circle/stop button indicates an automatic payment that has been stopped
Give a Package to Any Client
Providers can create promo codes to give a discount for a package. When charging a client for a package, and applying a promo code for 100% OFF, providers will now be able to select any client. Previously, only clients who had a credit card on file would appear.
This will allow providers to gift a package to a specific client, whether they have a credit card on file or not.
Improved Navigation of Forms
Form Builder and Intake Flows can now be found under a single tab called Forms. These changes are part of a larger redesign, and forthcoming updates that will be coming to Healthie Forms.
In your main Forms tab, you'll see a new menu that will allow you to toggle between:
- Forms Library > access your created forms, or a Healthie form template & create a new form
- Archived Forms > archive or unarchive a form or charting template
- Intake Flows > add forms to an intake flow to automatically send to clients for electronic completion
To access the Form Builder, and create a new form simply click Create Form at the top-right.
Unarchive a Form
Keep your Forms Library organized by archiving any forms that you no longer actively us. You can retrieve and activate an archived form at any time.
Learn more about unarchiving forms here.
Referring Provider Field Added to Form Builder
A new field for Referring Provider has been added to Healthie's Form Builder tool. Under the Client Info category, you'll find the field labeled Referring Provider. Drag this field into any form or charting template.
Once filled out, the referral information will populate within the Client's Profile and your Referrer Directory, to simplify referral management. Learn more here.
Improvements to Client Email Subject Lines
Request Form Completion Email
When a provider requests a client to complete a form, the client will receive an automatic email.
- For NEW clients, the subject line will now read "[Provider Name] has asked you to complete a form"
- For EXISTING clients, the subject line will now read "[Provider Name] asks for additional information"
- Minor bug fixes.
- Ability to Delete a Superbill
- Improvements to client search when sharing a document
- Improvements to the preview of forms that contain a matrix
Past and Planned Updates
View all updates from last month here.
See planned product updates on our Product Roadmap.
Have a feature request for our team? You can share your requests by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by adding/voting for your requests on Feature Upvote.