Getting Started: Healthie Intake Forms
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Getting Started: Add Intake Forms
There are several ways to add the forms that you'd like to use into your account.
- In your Healthie Account, your Forms Library has default templates for your use and customization
- If you are a graduate of a coaching or affiliate program, Healthie can add these forms to your account
- If you would like assistance from our team in uploading your existing forms, and having our team build them on your behalf, e-mail them as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: there is a turnaround time of 7-10 business days for our team to build and add your forms to your account
- Note: there is no extra fee for this, but we reserve the right to limit the number of pages for a specific account
- You can build your own forms in the Forms > Create Form (instructions below for building a form)
Note: You will need to add your forms to an Intake Flow before they are shared with clients.
Deep-dive: Build Intake Forms in Healthie
Creating your own custom paperwork within Healthie enables you to capture information that is tailored for your business, profession, and clients. This ensures a streamlined onboarding process and saves times on daily tasks, such as charting. Intake forms are specific forms that you will have new clients complete as part of their onboarding process.
These forms can be added to an "Intake Flow" to automatically distribute to new clients. You can create different client groups and different intake flows so that you can have differing onboarding processes (ie. an intake flow/paperwork for adult clients and a second flow/paperwork for pediatric clients).
Learn how to build your own intake form
Leverage "Smart Fields"
Healthie's Smart Fields enable you to have information from intake forms pre-populate within a Client's Profile and onto your Charting Templates, which eliminates duplicate data entry. More information here.
Edit or Delete an Existing Intake Form
There may be instances in which you would like to modify or delete intake forms that you have already created. You are able to do both within your Forms Library, irrespective of if a form has been shared with clients.
Editing Intake Forms
Select the form that you'd like to make an edit to you, and simply add/ remove / edit questions within that intake form. Your clients can also edit forms that they have filled out from their account, by navigating to the "Forms" tab on their left side menu and clicking "Edit" on the form they want to make changes to. If you edit an intake form that has already been sent to some clients, as long as they have started or completed the form, those changes will not be reflected in previously completed forms.
Deleting Intake Forms
If you have old intake forms that you no longer actively use with clients, you have the option to fully delete an Intake Form. In this instance, if a client has already complete this intake form, you will still be able to view the Completed Intake Form within the client's profile, as expected.
If clients have already completed an intake form, we recommend not deleting the intake form, as you will be unable to download aggregate form responses for that form.
Copy an Intake Form
There may be instances in which you would like to copy an existing intake form. These reasons could include:
- You want to modify an intake form without affecting the experience of clients who have already completed it
- You may want to customize a form for each specific client, while using your base template
- To copy an intake form, navigate to: Forms > Select & Open the Form > Options > Copy. You will then see a Copy of that form appear in your Forms section when you navigate back to that screen.
Print a PDF of an Intake Form
To print a PDF of your intake form, please select the form, press "Preview" - you will see a button called "Generate PDF"
Archive a Form
If there are forms or charting templates that you no longer would like to display in your forms list, it can be archived.
Learn how to archive or unarchive a form here.
Have Clients Complete an Intake Form
Clients can complete their forms from a web browser when logged into their Healthie Client Portal, or from the Healthie mobile app, when logged in with their client credentials. Clients will receive an email prompt asking them to complete paperwork, and the link included in the email will help them to easily log in to complete forms.
For a video walk-through of how to create and manage your intake flows, visit our recorded Healthie classes. If you prefer to learn live, you can also join our weekly Live Class to learn how to build intake forms and charting templates. Sign up here.