Zoom: Additional uses for your business
Here are some best practices when using Healthie's HIPAA-compliant Zoom integration
Record a session or webinar via Zoom
If you would like to record a session via Zoom, please follow these steps to record your webinar.
- When you set your session to record, when you are completed with the session, the recording will download as an mp4 file onto your computer. You may see three versions of the file appear, including an audio only, video only, and combined audio plus video file, so please make sure to save the correct version of the recording that you'd like to use.
- This file can then be uploaded into Youtube or Vimeo, upload to your generic Documents platform, uploaded within a client's record and even added to a Program.
If you do not have a session scheduled and would like to record a webinar via Zoom, for example, if you'd like to record a presentation you have created, create an appointment with yourself, which will generate a Zoom link for your use.
Your Zoom session will be stored locally on your computer. Please refer to Zoom's Support Guide for details on where you can access your file. Note: Zoom's cloud recording option is not HIPAA-compliant, so they disable it on HIPAA-compliant accounts, leaving just the local recording option.
Screen share during your webinar
If you'd like to screen share during a Zoom session, please follow these instructions.
Have video call with someone outside of Healthie
There may be instances in which you want to create a Zoom meeting link to meet with someone who is not in your Healthie account (and therefore, do not want them to receive your client welcome flow). Instances may include:
- You want to host a webinar for prospective leads who are not in your Healthie client list
- You want to host an external meeting with professional stakeholders
- You need to video chat with another wellness provider on your client's care team
To do this, create an appointment using Zoom and give your meeting attendees this link. Members of this webinar do NOT need to have a Healthie Login to access this Zoom session.
Please make sure you give your clients the "Client" link to join Zoom, NOT your Host Link.