April 2022: Release Notes
Platform release notes: April 2022. Learn what new changes to the Healthie platform and mobile app that both providers and clients can expect to see. With new releases each week, make the most of Healthie's new features by bookmarking this help article and checking back frequently.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Managing Availability Redesign
- Updated Database for Nutrient Tracking
- HealthConnex: Next Steps for North Carolina Providers
- Edit a Referring Provider from the Client's Profile
- Client Source Smart Field for Forms & Charting
- Mobile Release (Send Audio Recordings!)
- Client Pronouns Field added to Client Profile
- Redesign of Team Member's Page
- Additional Updates
- Past and Planned Updates
Managing Availability Redesign
We know that managing your team calendar, including availability, is vital to your workflows. We’re excited to share with you that managing one-time, and recurring availability is about to get a whole lot easier!
We wanted to give you an advanced notice (and look) at what changes to expect, including:
- One single place to add one-time & recurring availability
- A new “Availability” button on the calendar tab
- Ability to schedule availability to start in the future
- Easily edit & remove one-time availability
Want to see more? Watch this quick look video from Healthie's Product Team to walk through the upcoming changes.
Find step-by-step instructions on how to set or remove availability.
For Organizations: review how to manage availability for providers.
There are ongoing updates planned that will continue to improve your experience when managing availability & blocked time, including:
- Ability to set recurring blocked time
- Ability to set recurring availability for every other week frequency
- Managing availability in the Healthie mobile app
Updated Database for Nutrient Tracking
Nutrient Tracking is an optional setting that you can enable within Healthie Journaling that will enable your clients to log nutrient data. You as a healthcare professional will be able to view this data (calories, macronutrients, and micronutrients) within your Client's Portal.
To help making food logging even easier for clients, we've updated our food database from the USDA to Edamam. This will allow clients to search even more foods, and see household serving sizes when logging.
HealthConnex: Next Steps for North Carolina Providers
North Carolina’s HealthConnex is a new, modernized health information exchange. You can learn more on the NCDIT website, and confirm if this will impact your business. If this does not impact your business, you can disregard this email.
For providers who are required to meet the deadline, please review the document below. Healthie will be supporting our North Carolina providers throughout the process, and ensure that as your EHR, we are able to help you participate in HealthConnex.
If you have completed a participation agreement for HealthConnex, please be sure to also complete the Healthie HealthConnex form, and cc email@example.com on all email communication with NC HIE. This will allow our team to keep track of your participation status.
Edit a Referring Provider within a Client's Profile
While managing your client's information, providers have the option to add, or edit, a referring provider directly within the client's profile.
- Navigate to your client's profile > Actions > Client Info
- Expand the "Referring Physician" section (which can be used to track any referral, not just physicians)
- To edit an existing provider, click the [...] > Edit
A side panel will display, allowing you to adjust or add any information as needed. This information will be saved, and will update the main Referring Providers section of your Account Settings, to prevent duplicate work.
Client Source Smart Field for Forms & Charting
Healthie's intake form and charting template tools contain Smart Fields, which are auto-fill features that connect the intake form responses with Client Profile and Charting Template fields, to prevent providers from having to input the same piece of information more than once, into the portal
Leverage the Client Source smart field across any form or charting note to automatically populate responses into the client's profile, and into the Client Sources report.
Mobile Release (Version 7.4.7)
A new version of the Healthie mobile app has gone live!
Here are the improvements you (and your clients) will notice:
- Ability to send audio messages through chat
- Apple Health Blood Pressure support
- Improvements to how timezones are detected from mobile devices
We recommend that both providers and clients update to the latest version ( Version 7.4.7) of the app.
Client Pronouns Field Added to Client Profile
At Healthie, we believe that diversity and inclusivity are critical in healthcare.
To help providers appropriately document a client's gender, gender identity, and pronouns we've added an option within the Client Profile > Actions > Client Info > Personal Information.
For pronouns, you'll see the option to select:
A forthcoming update will allow you to add the Pronouns field to a charting note or intake form, which will automatically populate into the client's profile.
Redesign of the Team Member's Page
The first release has gone live in a larger redesign for the Members page. This restructured page is planned to display more information for each team member at a glance. Initial updates include:
- Status indicator: red/green dot next to each team member name to indicate if they are active or inactive
- Owner indicator: a new tag will show who the owner associated with the org is. There can only be one owner, and this is typically the person who set up the account. If you wish to change the account owner, please have an admin email firstname.lastname@example.org with the request.
- Email on hover: hover over the email icon to see the team member's email address
- [...] tab on hover: hovering over a team member's name will highlight the row, and display the [...] to the right, which will allow you to take further action (ie. edit settings for the team member)
- State(s) they are licensed in
- Locations they work at (for organizations with multiple locations)
Additionally, we will be adding in the functionality to add "tags" to team members, which will improve team member management and associated workflows (akin to client tags)
- Minor bug fixes.
- Improvements made to shorten the time from when a Smart Field is completed in a form, to the time it takes to populate within the client's profile
- Update to ensure the correct total amount is displayed in packages with recurring payments.
- Foundational work was implemented that will allow providers to self-manage chargebacks initiated by clients. A forthcoming release will make this ability live for providers.
- Reduced number of goal reminders to clients.
- Display improvements for Smart Phrases.
- Ability to edit the text that appears at the top of the Photo ID form
Past and Planned Updates
View all updates from last month here.
See planned product updates on our Product Roadmap.
Have a feature request for our team? You can share your requests by emailing us at email@example.com or by adding/voting for your requests on Feature Upvote.