May 2022: Release Notes
Platform release notes: May 2022. Learn what new changes to the Healthie platform and mobile app that both providers and clients can expect to see. With new releases each week, make the most of Healthie's new features by bookmarking this help article and checking back frequently.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Easier Navigation to Sub-Organization Accounts
- Redesign of the Team Member's Page [Ongoing]
- Show/Hide Synced Event Details in Healthie Calendar
- Improved Clarity for Failed & Retried Payments
- View Scheduled Client Packages
- Smart Phrases Available in Chat
- Save & Close versus Sign & Lock Notes
- Group Charting Notes
- Additional Updates
- Past and Planned Updates
Easier Navigation for Sub-Organization Accounts
Healthie's multi-provider capabilities enable organizations to share resources, collaborate across clients, and maintain custom permissions surrounding core business needs to streamline operations, promote cross-collaboration, and offer coordinated care to clients.
Forthcoming updates will allow account admins of Main Accounts to further manage sub-organization accounts, including:
- The ability to self-add a new sub-organization
- More insights into which sub-organization is being viewed by an account admin.
Redesign of the Team Member's Page [Ongoing]
A larger redesign for the Team Member's page is underway. This restructured page is planned to display more information for each team member at a glance.
- Initial updates from last month restructured the page
- This month a new Member Profile page has been introduced
- The ability to reorder team members has been restored
- State(s) they are licensed in
- Locations they work at (for organizations with multiple locations)
Additionally, we will be adding in the functionality to add "tags" to team members, which will improve team member management and associated workflows (akin to client tags)
Show/Hide Synced Event Details in Healthie Calendar
Healthie's Organization Calendar enables each member of an organization to view the schedule and availability of other providers in an organization. Providers can choose to sync their other/personal Google Calendars with Healthie to make it easy to manage and align your schedule in one place.
Providers can now choose to control what information displays within Healthie's shared calendar for their synced events (ie. events that are pulling into Healthie from your other/personal Google Calendar).
When this setting is enabled, event details from Google Calendar will be visible in your calendar in Healthie (ie. the event name) and team members may see this information (if you are part of an organization). When this setting is disabled, synced events will only show as “Busy”. This will allow the time to be blocked within your Healthie calendar, and for others to see that you are unavailable, without seeing the particulars of your personal event.
Access this setting:
- Settings > External Sync
- Pull In Event Details > Toggle On or Off
Note: Clients cannot see any information about events on your calendar.
Improved Clarify for Failed & Retried Payments
If a client payment has failed to process, a failed payment notification is visible from the Billing > Payments Page.
View Upcoming "Scheduled" Client Packages
When charging a client for a client package, providers have the option to select a date in the future. This will prevent the client from being charged for this package until that future date.
To help provide more insights for upcoming packages/payments, this upcoming client package charge is now visible:
- In the Client's Profile > Packages section of the Overview Page
- In the Client's Quick Profile
Smart Phrases Available in Healthie Chat
Smart Phrases are go-to phrases, recommendations, and responses that you can save, and quickly apply while charting. This feature is designed to help improve the speed and accuracy of charting, and now with Healthie Chat as well.
You'll see the same shortcut icon for Smart Phrases, and be able to pull from the same internal repository of phrases (that you've created for your account). Search or scroll to find your Smart Phrase. You can also "Create Smart Phrase" to directly add your phrase while remaining within your Chat conversation.
Save & Close versus Sign & Lock Notes
Healthie's Charting Feature enables you to save, sign, and lock your charting notes.
The drop-down options for Saving a charting note now offers:
- Save and Close
- Sign and Lock
After a chart note has been locked, they can be edited solely through a Chart Note Addendum.
On hover, the timestamp for a locked note will display.
Group Charting Notes
For group appointments, providers now have the option to create a group charting note. Group charting allows provider to save time documenting sessions for couples, families, support groups, and more.
Group Chart Notes in Healthie enables:
- The creation of a single (editable) charting note documenting a multi-client sessions
- The ability to simultaneously add notes for each individual client in attendance
- Minor bug fixes
- NPI number now optional (not required) when creating a Service Facility for insurance billing.
- Ability to remove a diagnosis code after it has been added to a Healthie charting note or form.
Past and Planned Updates
View all updates from last month here.
See planned product updates on our Product Roadmap.
Have a feature request for our team? You can share your requests by emailing us at email@example.com or by adding/voting for your requests on Feature Upvote.