July 2022: Release Notes
Platform release notes: July 2022. Learn what new changes to the Healthie platform and mobile app that both providers and clients can expect to see. With new releases each week, make the most of Healthie's new features by bookmarking this help article and checking back frequently.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Connect Your Evexia Account with Healthie
Healthie enables you to connect your account with your preferred lab vendors. Connect your Evexia account with Healthie today to pull PDF results into your account, add them to client records, and (optionally) share them with clients.
To enable this integration, you must have an Evexia account. You can reach out to Evexia directly and request that they enable the integration with your Healthie account.
Redesign of the Team Member's Permissions Page
A larger redesign for the Team Member's management is underway. This restructured section of your account is planned to display more information for each team member at a glance.
- Initial updates restructured the Organizations page
- A new Member Profile page was been introduced
- This month, the Member's Permissions Page has been redesigned
- New Setting: "Can write addendums to charting notes of other providers" (A forthcoming update will allow other team members - beyond the provider who wrote the note initially - to add an addendum to a locked note. This update will facilitate more collaborative care through charting notes. Learn More: Lock & Timestamp Chat Note).
- The Save Button on the Organization Member's Permission page has been moved to the TOP of the page (preventing the need to scroll to the bottom of the settings
Each team member has a profile page and a permissions page. Account admins can adjust dozens of permissions for each team member, to completely manage their experience in Healthie. The Permissions page is now better organized, easier to navigate, and provides clearer information on the different permissions.
Learn More: Deep Dive: Team Member Settings
Comprehensive Care Team Member Settings
Healthie's Care Teams feature enables multiple providers within an organization to be associated with a single client. Notably, there will be the forthcoming ability for admins to control Care Team permissions for each team member. A breakdown of the additional Care Team settings that will be available in subsequent releases:
- [Live] "Can be added as a Care Team member" - when this setting is enabled for a provider (even a support role), they can be added as a Care Team member to any client's account within the organization.
- [Live] "Has Chat conversation automatically created with client" - when added as a Care Team member to a client's account, the client will see this member as an option to Chat with
- [Live] "Clients can schedule sessions with this org member" - when added as a Care Team member to a client's account, the client will see this member as an option to book with
- [Live] Ability for a provider to add themselves as a Care Team member, making it easier to bulk-edit the Care Team member settings for clients.
- [Live] Booking with Care Team members is now supported on mobile
- [Pending Release] "Is notified of client activity" - team member is notified of client activity when added as a Care Team member to their account
Mobile Release: v14.1.2/7.6.2
A new version of the Healthie mobile app has gone live. If the app has not automatically updated to the latest version, please go to the App Store or Google Play Store to initiate an update.
Here are the improvements you (and your clients) will notice:
- Booking with Care Team members is now supported on mobile
- Can now send an image only message with no text required
- Clients metric graphs now show X and Y axis data
- Clients dashboard programs highlight button fix
- Clients dashboard forms highlight button fix
- HelpScout has been re-enabled in the hamburger menu
- Android audio message crash has been fixed
- Water entries will show in list after adding without the need to pull down refresh
- Your Zoom data is now directly queryable via the API (in addition to the report we are generating for you). You can now pull details of the Zoom appointment on demand. It is specifically the
zoom_appointmentfield on the
- Minor bug fixes
- New chargeback lost email notification: When a chargeback has been lost, the provider will receive an email notification.
- Improved clarity when adding additional team members (please note, team members - support or standard - require Group Plan or Enterprise level subscription).
- In the Form Builder, to the right of all copied fields, a tooltip will appear letting Providers know which Form the field was copied from.
- Back-end work that will enable Tags to be applied to Team Members
- A new notification will show that indicates which sub-org account is being viewed. This update provides easier movement between the parent account & sub-org accounts, for Enterprise accounts using the advanced sub-organizations feature within Healthie.
- Deleted appointment types will no longer appear in the ‘appointment types’ field within the “Share and Embed Appointments” modal.
- Auto-save is triggered automatically when a provider navigates away from a Charting note.
- Improved clarity around Google Calendar Sync. Specifically, it should be clearer that only events marked as Busy in Google will pull into Healthie, and block time on a provider's Healthie calendar. Free events will not sync. Learn how to Change Your Event Privacy Settings in Google
- Updates to chat auto-responder rules, to prevent clients from receiving an auto-responder to limit clients receiving an away message more than once in 24h.
- More insights on the Client's Profile page as to which Packages have had payments stopped or paused.
- Improved clarity into Client Package visibility options when creating or editing a client package.
- Minor calendar visual improvements.
Past and Planned Updates
View all updates from last month here.
See planned product updates on our Product Roadmap. Subscribe to roadmap items to get notified when they go-live.