Chiropractors: Healthie Setup Checklist
Healthie is used by Chiropractors who seek to:
- Build long-term relationships with their clients, incorporating broader principles of preventive health into care with wellness-based groups and programs
- Leverage technology to communicate with clients remotely by messaging, scheduling and requesting invoices
- Have a true "all in one" practice management and client engagement portal which includes webinars, free or paid courses, telehealth visits, documents, custom emails and so much more
- Seamlessly process insurance claims
- Store records in a HIPAA-compliant platform
Healthie makes it easy for chiropractors to run their businesses and build close relationships with clients. Our technology platform gives chiropractors the modern tools needed to succeed in business and client/patient care.
7 ways to configure Healthie as a chiropractor:
1. Customize your Calendar
- Set appointment types to indicate the sessions/services that you offer (e.g., Initial Consultation, 90 minutes, available in-person and virtual) enable/disable a client/patient to book this session, and indicate whether it's an individual/group session Learn more
- Establish appointment settings to add locations, text/e-mail appointment confirmations and reminders, a color scheme for your calendar, add a buffer in between appointments, etc. Learn more
- Set up your default availability to enable clients/patients to book (or request to book) sessions with you (which can be shown on your website) Learn more
- Sync Healthie with iCal, Google, and Outlook Calendars to pull/push events from other calendars that you use Learn more
2. Customize E-mail Templates
Your practice and clients are unique, which is why we want your workflow to reflect your business from your very first interaction with your clients/patients. You can customize various emails such as Appointment Confirmation, Appointment Reminder emails, and more. Learn more
3. Set up your Intake Forms and Charting Templates
Healthie allows you to build intake forms and charting templates that help you gather the information necessary to treat clients. Your clients are able to electronically complete and e-sign your forms, and you are able to chart on clients within Healthie.
Healthie's platform contains a library of chiropractic-specific intake and charting forms that you can leverage. You are able to use these forms "as is" or pull specific questions from these question banks to create your own forms.
In particular, please review our charting field that will enable you to mark up an image of the human body, which may be useful as you identify key areas of pain, or prioritizing work with a client.
If you would like to access the chiropractic-specific forms, or have our team assist with building out your business's forms, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Share Educational Resources with Clients
The Documents feature within Healthie enables you to store educational resources including PowerPoint slides, images, and exercise videos to share with your clients.
Documents replace the need to keep a local folder of sharable materials on your computer, and acts as a built-in Google Drive / Dropbox
CLIENT CARE PLANS
Unique to Healthie, is the ability to share recommendations and treatment protocols with clients through a client Care Plan. This will allow you to included specific recommendations, across wellness categories, attach various resources for your client to review, and set goals for your client. Learn more about create a Healthie Care Plan here.
5. Prepare Invoices
6. Track Client Workouts & Metrics
Healthie enables you to customize what you'd like clients to track, including workouts, metrics, selfies, and nutrition, and you are able to view client records in real-time for ongoing, virtual accountability and support.
We are working on adding an exercise / workout library, and will update this article when this becomes available later this year.
Healthie's HIPAA-compliant telehealth solution enables you to conduct both one-on-one and group virtual sessions.
This can be useful for:
- Hosting video call sessions
- Conducting webinars
- Hosting classes
- Recording meetings (via Zoom)
- Conducting meetings with multiple clients/providers
If you have any feedback on Healthie as a chiropractor, email us at email@example.com and we will continue making updates to support our community.