Admin Implementation Guide: Healthie
This guide is intended for Account Administrators (aka, Account Owner, Primary Business Owner) who are setting up Healthie's multi-provider plan.
This guide outlines 10 steps to take to help you set up your account, learn the platform, and and optimize your use of the platform to build relationships with your clients and improve the efficiency of your day to day workflow.
We recommend reading through this guide, watching our getting started videos, and joining our live classes (small group sessions) to meet with colleagues and learn the details of the system. Bookmark this overview, as you will continue to reference this overview as you learn Healthie.
10 steps to get started with Healthie:
- Set up your own Healthie Account
- Add providers / support members to your organization and set permissions
- Send providers their own implementation guides
- Import client data into Healthie
- Work through Client / Provider Check-List
- Set up training calls with our team
- Set up your intake forms / charting form templates
- Request a Fax Line
- Configure E-mail settings
- Add Healthie to your Company Website
1. Set up your own Healthie Account
Healthie is a cloud-based, web and mobile platform for health and wellness professionals and the organizations they work with.
We recommend viewing Healthie University videos to get familiar with the platform. Below are some additional resources / links for your review and for account configuration:
- Use Healthie's calendar to manage your schedule
- Build intake forms and charting templates
- Manage billing alongside your account administrator
Engaging with clients
- Enable clients to log meals, workouts, and other metrics
- Chat with clients
- Share documents
- Build and distribute programs
- Conduct virtual sessions
- Set goals
2. Add providers / support members to your organization and set permissions
Here is an overview of the over 35 permissions you can set for your colleagues depending on the workflows you would like to enable within Healthie, as well as instructions on how to add / remove a member: Add / remove a provider in Healthie
3. Send providers their own implementation guides
- Provider Implementation Guide: Healthie
- Assistant Implementation Guide: Healthie
- IT Implementation Guide: Healthie
4. Import client data into Healthie
If you are interested in importing data from your existing platform to Healthie, please review this guide: Import data from another platform
5. Work through provider / client check list
Please download these guides to familiarize yourself with the provider-portal and client portal of Healthie: Healthie Set Up Checklists
6. Set up training calls with our team
Please e-mail email@example.com if you would like training from our team for you and / or your staff. This is free and included in your membership.
7. Set up your intake forms / charting form templates
Here is an overview of intake forms / charting templates within Healthie: Overview Healthie Intake Forms
If you would like Healthie to build out forms that you currently use in your business, we do so for free as part of your membership with us. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with an attachment of your forms.
8. Request your company's fax number
Here are instructions to request your company's E-fax line via Healthie: Request an E-fax line
9. Configure e-mail settings
Healthie sends out dozens of e-mail notifications on your organization's behalf. Learn more.
Depending on your organization's specific workflow, it is often helpful to create a generic email@example.com for notification centralization. If you have a generic e-mail, please reach out, so we can attach this to your Healthie e-mail account.
10. Add Healthie to your company website
Healthie Calendar & Packages can be added to a company website. Details below: